Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME/ Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out To The General Public [ND &HND Full-Time]
Imo State Polytechnic, IMOPOLY post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Eligible candidate can obtain IMOPOLY Post UTME Form online.
Authorities of Imo State Polytechnic (IMOPOLY) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session on full-time basis.
Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
i. Admission is through UTME and you must have chosen Imo State Polytechnic as your first choice and scored 100 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination. However, candidates that did not choose the polytechnic as first choice choice can apply as long as they score 100 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination.
ii. Must have five (5) CREDIT passes at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
iii. JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Imo State Polytechnic Available ND Programmes.
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural Technology
- ND in Animal Production & Health Technology
- ND in Fisheries Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND in Accounting Technology
- ND in Banking & Finance
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Cooperative Economics
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Marketing
- ND in Office Technology Management
- ND in Mass Communication.
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND in Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND in Chemical Engineering Technology
- ND in Electrical Electronic Engineering
- ND in Mechanical Engineering.
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN STUDIES
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Estate Management and Valuation
- ND in Environmental Science Technology: OPTION: ND in Urban and Regional Planning.
E. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Food Science Technology
- ND in Hospitality Management Technology
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology.
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics
- ND in Statistics.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Applicant with the following qualifications maybe considered for direct entry into HND programs.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES(HND)– The minimum entry requirement for HND programmes are:
1. National diploma (ND) with a minimum of lower credit pass of (CGPA of 2.50) in an NBTE Accredited program.
2. A minimum of one year industrial training (IT) experience in the field of specialization.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME(ND)
1. SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/NTC/NBC 5 O’Level credit passes in not more than two sittings. Credit passes is required in English and Mathematics.
2. A satisfactory score in jamb Examination, which is conducted annually.
How to Apply for Imo State Polytechnic Post UTME.
All eligible candidates are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost of N5,000. 00. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms.
Please note that you have to provide a working e-mail address as all mails to you will be through your e-mail.
The designated banks include:
- Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
- Fidelity Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Zenith Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Diamond Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Eco Bank Plc., Nationwide
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc., Nationwide
- First Bank Plc., Nationwide
- UBA Plc., Nationwide
- Union Bank Plc., Nationwide
Closing date for application is not yet announced.