Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form, Courses, Duration, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Entrance Examination Date, Time and Venue for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited for admission into the School of Post Basic Nursing Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Full Time Post Basic Nursing Programme for 2021/2022 Academic Session .
- Perioperative Nursing Programme
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme
- Applicants must possess the following; the West African School Certificate/GCE/MCFO with five (5) credits pass, obtained in not more than two sittings which includes; English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Must be a qualified Nurse, duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must have at least one year post registration/clinical experience.
DURATION OF COURSE:
- 12 Months
ACCOMMODATION DURING THE TRAINING:
- Accommodation is limited and is on first come first serve.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Request for application must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only Government Single Treasure Account (Remita) Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
- Log onto www.remita.net
- Click on pay federal government agency
- Generate remita retrieval reference code (RRR)
- Go to any commercial bank for payment with printed forms with RRR code.
EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME:
- Perioperative Nursing Programme, 6th September, 2021 (8am).
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme, 7th September, 2021 (8am).
Candidates shall be responsible for their transportation, accommodation an feeding during the interview/examination.
All application forms should be returned to HOD, Nursing Education Office on or before 3rd September, 2021.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual or other account or through means aside from the one above does that at his or her own risk.
MR. IDUENE NEWWORLD
HOD, Nursing Education