GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State, that the management of the institution has released the dates, venue, arrangement and modalities for the 2020/2021 entrance examination.
Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Entrance Exam Date, Arrangement & Modalities.
The entrance examination into School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu would be held over a period of four (4) days, from 14th to 17th September, 2020 by 9am daily and the following shall be the arrangement for the conduct of the examination.
1. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, and observing the rules of the National Center for Disease Control (NCDC), all candidates would be expected to come to the exams on different days.
- 14th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0001-0200
- 15th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0201-0400
- 16th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0401-0600
- 17th Sept, 2020: Candidates with exam number/ID 0601-0800
2. FACE MASK: All candidates MUST come along with their face mask.
3. PRECAUTION: You are expected to wash your hands or use sanitizers that would be provided before entering the exam hall
4. EXAM SLIP: All candidates are expected to come with coloured print-out of their exam slips/photo cards as black and white print outs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR ALLOWED TO WRITE THE EXAM. For those who may have misplaced the old print out can log on to their personal account at http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_log.php alternatively, you can get your print out in the school.
5. EXAM MATERIAL: You are also expected to come along with your writing materials. Calculator is allowed
6. PHONE: No phone whatsoever shall be allowed into the exam hall.
7. DRESS CODE: It is expected that you dress properly/decently. This is a mission school and trousers are not allowed.
8. EARLY ARRIVAL: Endeavour to be on time to get your new sitting arrangement as the exams is expected to start by 9:00am.
We wish you read through the above instructions again for better comprehension.
Should there be further inquiries, contact us via the following medium
a. E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Mr. Abel Ojoma: 08188104942; 09071061354
- Mr. Akinwale Joseph: 07033645482
Call time: 8am -5pm Mondays to Friday.