GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2021/2022 Correction of Data Step By Step Guidelines for Gender Correction, State/LGA Correction, Change of Course/Institutions, Change of Name, Date of Birth, Passport Photograph Correction, UTME Subjects Correction – See [Photos/Screenshots] for Mobile, Tablets, Laptops, Desktop Computers 2021/2022.
Latest Update: JAMB 2021 Correction of Data Portal is now active, live and open for corrections for both UTME and DE Students.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB wishes to inform the general public and all UTME and Direct Entry candidates that the JAMB Correction Of Data Portal is now open for 2021/2022 admission process.
NOTE: Some Correction of Data Services for UTME and Direct Entry Students commences immediately the sales of UTME forms ends.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the gradual ease of lock-down directives on social distancing the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board wishes to inform all Prospective candidates seeking any of the boards physical services are to follow the outlined guidelines to book an appointment with JAMB Office or CBT Centers before proceeding with the JAMB Correction of Data.2021 JAMB Correction of Data/Changes includes the following listed below:
- Gender Correction – Available
- State/LGA Correction – Available
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction – Available
- Names Correction – Available
- Date of Birth – Available
- Passport Photograph Correction – Available [Option Only Available During UTME Registration]
- UTME Subjects Correction – Available [Option Only Available During UTME Registration]
- NB: 2020 Downwards JAMB Correction of Data is STILL AVAILABLE AND ONGOING.
READ: JAMB CORRECTION OF DATA PROCEDURE FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE LOST THEIR SIM CARDS: ADVISORY ON ATTENDING TO CANDIDATES REQUESTING FOR CORRECTION OF DATA AND CHANGE OF INSTITUTION / PROGRAMME WHO CLAIM NOT TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE SIM CARD USED FOR UTME/DE REGISTRATION
1. This advisory must be carefully read and implemented alongside the decisions taken during a zoom meeting held on July 16, 2021 with CBT centres, JAMB State Coordinators and Partners on the introduction of the use of OTP in place of biometrics verification.
2. The Board introduced the use of OTP (one Time Password) which is sent to a candidate’s registered phone number in place of biometrics verification to prevent the spread of the Covid-19. The OTP must be presented before correction of data can be carried out on the candidate’s UTME/DE registration.
3. Some candidates claim they no longer have access to the same SIM which they registered with for the UTME/DE.
4. The following is the process of how such a candidate can be allowed to effect correction of data on his/her UTME/DE registration.
a. The candidate must approach any of the JAMB Offices in person (not by proxy) as this service can only be carried out in JAMB Offices/Professional Test Centres (PTCs) Nationwide;
b. At the JAMB Office, the candidate should supply any of registration number, email and GSM number which the candidate used to register for the UTME or DE;c. The JAMB Official attending to the candidate directs the system to RESEND the OTP through email;
d. The candidate goes and prints a copy of the email which contain the OTP;
e. The candidate affixes a copy of his/her passport photograph to the printed email and presents it to the JAMB Official;
f. The JAMB Official after confirming that the same person whose picture is affixed on the printed email is the same person whose picture is displayed on the screen proceeds to complete the correction of data.
g. A copy of the printed email with the candidate’s affixed passport must be retained at the JAMB Office for any candidate whose correction of data was carried out with OTP sent through email.
h. All subsisting COVID-19 protocols must be fully observed.
NOTE: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CORRECTION OF DATA BE DONE BY PROXY.
1. Gender Correction:
Candidates can request for change of Gender. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
2. State/L.G.A Origin
Candidates can request for amendment of State/Local government. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
3. Change Of Course/Institution:
This allows for candidates to request for change of course or Institution
4. Correction Of Names:
This allows candidates to request for amendment of names e.g. Surname, First name or Last name
5. Correction Of Date Of Birth:
Candidates can request for amendment of Date of birth. Supporting documents may be required. An indemnity form will be downloaded, printed, filled and submitted at Candidates Institution for Approval.
Please be informed that most of the above corrections/changes can no longer done from the comfort of your home with either a Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop or Desktop Computers with a well enabled, strong and fast internet connection.
For those who are not good at computers or online activity can visit any cyber cafe agent, or JAMB Approved CBT Registration Centers Nationwide or JAMB Offices to effect changes too.
Correction of any of the above data comes with a separate fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only [N2,500] and can only be done ONCE including JAMB Change of Course/Institution that was earlier allowed TWICE from each applicants profile account.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB has warned all UTME Candidates not to apply for change of institution and change of course to institutions that have already done their Post UTME or Concluded their admission process.
DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS:
Please Note that Sales and Purchase/Registration of the JAMB Direct Entry form has closed as of time of publishing this update, sequel to this correction of any sort is now possible and enabled.
Take Note that Direct Entry students have options to correct the following listed data too:
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- A’Level Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done ONCE with separate payments)
All Direct Entry Candidates with correction of data issues should confirm that their indemnity form is sent to the nearest JAMB office.
We have Outlined the Steps involved in-order to successfully change your data from the JAMB E-Facility Profile, Change of Course/Institution was used/illustrated with photos/screenshots via the link>>>> JAMB Choice of Institution/Course Correction Guidelines | UTME & DE [Photos]
DEADLINE: Correction of Data Closes once Admission for the Current Academic Session Ends which will be announced on a specified date.