GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
AMB e-Facility Login 2021 – JAMB e-facility is an online portal activated by JAMB where certain activities as it concerns its UTME and other services can be carried out. We have outlined how you can create a profile, login to your profile and more information on the 2021 JAMB e-facility portal. Read on!
The JAMB e-facility portal is a website purely design for students to perform all actions they want. Before you register for JAMB, you will have to create a profile, this profile enables you to do a lot of things on the JAMB portal.
JAMB e-facility login is the access way to your profile page with JAMB, as you can access your JAMB profile, modify or update your information.
In this article, you shall learn more about the JAMB efacility portal. Thus, pay attention as you read through. See a brief information about the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) before you go on.
Brief About JAMB
By 1974, there were seven (7) Federal Universities in the country. Every one of these existing universities conducted its own concessional examination and admitted its students.
However, this system of admission revealed serious limitations and quite often, a waste of resources in the process of administering the concessional examination especially on the part of the candidates.
The general untidiness in the uncoordinated system of admissions into universities and the attendant problems were sufficient cause for concern to the committee of vice-chancellors.
However, these problems had assumed a new dimension when by 1976, the then federal military government, under the leadership of General Olusegun Obasanjo, established six (6) additional universities.
Consequently, the government set up a national committee on university entrance under the chairmanship of Mr M. S. Angulu.
The Committee was specifically requested to consider the possibility of setting up a Joint Matriculation Board. The Committee recommended the setting up of two (2) bodies, the Central Admissions Board and the Joint Matriculation Board.
The Federal military government accepted some of the recommendations of the committee and set up the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
However, the legal instrument establishing the Board was promulgated by the act (no. 2 of 1978) of the Federal Military Government on 13th February 1978.
By August 1988, the Federal Executive Council amended decree No. 2 of 1978 to empower the Board to conduct matriculation examinations for entry into all polytechnics and colleges of education in the country and to place suitably qualified candidates in the available places in these institutions.
The amendments have since been codified into decree No. 33 of 1989, which took effect from 7th December 1989.
JAMB Official Website and Portal
Now you have understood what JAMB is about and its purpose let us move on to know the official website and portal of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
JAMB website is https://www.jamb.gov.ng/.
From the website, you can be able to access lots of services offered by JAMB such as:
- Checking JAMB result
- JAMB CAPS admission portal
- Change of course/institution
- JAMB e-facility
- Syllabus for JAMB UTME
- JAMB Brochure
- Admission Letter
- JAMB Registration Form
- Admission Status
- and many more.
JAMB official portal is https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
From there, you can sign up or login and manage your account. The portal gives you unrestricted assess to all the services mentioned above.
How to Create JAMB e-facility Profile and Login
Below is the necessary information on how to create your JAMB profile and e-facility account:
- Use your phone/laptop or cyber cafe to complete it
- Go to the JAMB official website at
- Enter the necessary details:
- Your original E-mail and Confirmation E-mail
- Your main phone number and Confirm cell number
- Select a question (You can easily remember)
- Enter secret question answer and confirm secret question answer
- Now, tap Verify e-mail
- A link will be sent to your email box
- Log into your email and open “noreply@JAMB.gov.ng”, which is titled “eMail Address Confirmation”.
- Open it, and tap on “Click here to continue your Profile Creation”
- If you did not find the message in your INBOX, then go to the SPAM/JUNK folder.
- After clicking on the link, you will be prompted to enter your personal information:
- Your Names (surname, first name, middle name), Gender (Male or Female), Date of birth, Mobile phone number, nationality, state of origin, e-mail address and password.
- Click on Sign-up and you are done
- You will see a display pop-up, “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
- Tap on proceed to login and you will your JAMB 2021 Profile at your Dashboard
- Something like “Hello! Welcome Back Surname, First-name Middle-name…. Registration Profile Code: 54428*****
NOTE: Please do NOT forget your secret question and answer because it will be required if you forget your password to your profile on the JAMB portal.
So ensure you always remember your selected question and the corresponding answer you typed.
Also, you are expected to save that UNIQUE CODE that was sent to your email. It is either you don’t delete that email, or copy the unique code to somewhere safe. It is very important along with your password!
How to Login
Logging into the JAMB e-facility portal is simple and straight forward. Although, some candidates find it difficult to do that. Follow the steps below to log in.
- Lunch your browser and log on to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Enter your password and email and click on the login button.
- After you input your email address and password, click “Login”.
NOTE: Using the 2021 JAMB e-facility portal you can carry out a whole lot of activities.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the 2021 JAMB e-facility login, always visit this web page.
However, be social by sharing this post with others. And, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the JAMB e-facility portal, please kindly drop a comment below. We will respond to it as soon as possible.