Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship in China
Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship in China- Interested students are invited to apply for the Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship for the year, in China . The offer is made available through the collaboration of the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the Jiangsu University. The Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship is offering a very good scholarship opportunity open to foreign/ international students for the academic year 2022/2023 . All foreign/International candidates are fit to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship available in China.
The award is open for Students from all over the world to Pursue either a Bachelor’s Degree , Master’s Degree or a PhD Degree in China.
This scheme is targeted toward enhancing the image and profile of Jiangsu Education to the outside world. It is also targeting to support higher education of students from many nations of the world. This is a very helpful scheme through which you can gain quality education in China without thinking about any educational expense.
About The Host University
Jiangsu University was established as “Sanjiang Normal College” in the year 1902, It is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in China. It was formed by combining, former teachers college named, “Zhenjiang Teachers’ College”, the “Jiangsu University of Science and Technology” and “Zhenjiang Medical College”. The university boosts of a global reputation of excellent in research and education. In addition to formal education, they mould students to gain practical experience and to be creative.
Details on Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship 2023 :
University : Jiangsu University
Degree level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Scholarship financial coverage: Fully Funded/ partial Scholarships
Eligible Countries: International
Award country: China
Last Application Date: 10 July 2022.
Scholarship Types and Financial Benefits
Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship has two (2) types of Scholarships, the first is Fully Funded (which means that all study expenses are taken care of) and the other is Partially Funded, this is same for students all over the world. The detail of these scholarships and their financial benefits is given below:
Scholarships for Master Candidates
Type A Scholarships For Master Candidates
The Financial Coverage is CNY 25,000
The scholarship is available to Masters Students in the following categories:
- Excellent JSU students that are in continual study from their bachelor degree to master degree;
- Candidates who are listed by the “Belt and Road” Cooperative Universities;
- Graduate candidates from any of the top one thousand (1,000) Universities in the world ( the ranking source of choice are the four(4) globally recognized universities ranking systems, which are QS, the US News & World Report, THE,ARWU);
Type B Scholarships For Masters
- Graduate candidates from any of the “First-Class Universities” in the host country; that is graduates who have made First-class in their Disciplines or who are at top one percent of ESI. Type B
The Financial Coverage: CNY 20,000.
Beneficiaries: Any other admitted master candidates that didn’t meet up with Type A requirements Scholarships for
- The Financial Coverage include; Accommodation Fee (CNY 5,000), Tuition and Living Allowance (CNY 5,000)
The doctoral scholarship is available to the following categories of students:
Excellent JSU students that are in continual study from their master degree to doctoral degree;
Candidates who are listed by the “Belt and Road” Cooperative Universities;
Graduate candidates from any of the top one thousand (1,000) Universities in the world ( the ranking source of choice are the four(4) globally recognized universities ranking systems, which are QS, the US News & World Report, THE,ARWU.
Graduate candidates from any of the “First-Class Universities” in the host country; that is graduates who have made First-class in their Disciplines or who are at top one percent of ESI.
Financial Coverage: Accommodation Fee (CNY 5,000) and Tuition
Beneficiaries : For any other admitted Ph.D. candidates that didn’t meet the Type A requirements
Scholarships for Bachelor Programs
This programs are to be taught in English language. The financial Coverage is CNY 10,000 (for first year ONLY)
This type of scholarship is available for the following Undergraduate students: New Students from these new courses/ programs: Electronic Commerce, Material Science and Engineering, Corporate Finance.
Documents Required For Applications
- A Valid copy of passport
- Your Degree Transcript (if applicable, it should be Notarized English translation )
- A Degree Certificate (if applicable, it should be a Notarized English translation)
- Any English language proficiency certificate
(This certificate is only for non-English speaking nations)
- A HSK-4 certificate (this is required for only Chinese-Medium programs)
- A financial statement of your family
- Research proposal (this is for Master and PhD scholarships only, undergraduates are exempted)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Also for Master and PhD applicants only)
Eligible Countries For This Scholarship Program
Applications are taken from all countries around the world
Eligible Course or Subjects
The following courses are available at the Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarships
- Bachelors and Masters degree program in the Field of Engineering
- Financial Management
- Human Resource
- Science, etc.
To be fit for this scholarship, each candidate must fulfil all the following criteria:
- Must be a foreign/international students
- Must posses an offer to study in an approved program at the university.
- Age Requirement: For Bachelor degree is under 25 years of age; for Master Students, the age requirement is under 30 years; for PhD Student the age requirement is under 40 years.
The application into JSU scholarships in China for foreign/international students is currently ongoing and is said to run until the 10th July 2022 .
Application Process for Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship
To be able to secure the Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship, applicant’s are expected to get the admission in the university to study any degree program, then apply for this scholarship. Kindly download and fill out the online application form , upload to the section of Presidential Scholarship Application Form when filling out the online applications, this is to be done only online through the official school scholarship portal by visiting the site below, admission.ujs.edu.cn
Extra Tips For Successful Applications into JSU Presidential Scholarships
Here are tips that may possibly upgrade your chances of securing this JSU presidential Scholarships
- Ask that a minimum of 2 of your ex-professors make a recommendation for you (a recommendation letter), this is because a good and well sourced recommendation letter serves as a reinforcement for your application. Likewise, having an acceptance letter from the professor of your university of application is not compulsory. But getting one may high your chances of securing the scholarship. It goes a long way to show that the professors of your desired program selects you as a candidate of choice and that they will be glad to take you up as a student.
- Know that documents like a motivational letter, SOP, study plan, or a research proposal can create a big difference. At least one of the above mentioned documents is needed at all levels. Make sure that you get these documents ready with extra care.
- Note also that the language proficiency scores from either of IELTS or TOEFL are very crucial as well. Request from your previous degree institution to offer you a certificate indicating that your previous program/degree was taught in English Language. If possible, submit that certificate with the scores of IELTS included. This will increase the strength of your application.
- Once you successfully secure this scholarship, consult the Chinese Embassy to offer you a Student Visa for studying in China. After getting the visa, the student is now fully ready to embark on his or her educational journey in China.
While applying for this scholarship, make sure that you are uploading verified copies of all your degrees and transcripts on the Scholarship website and also to the host University site (should in case the university wants you to place a separate application). Apply in time and check your email from time to time, should incase the selection team contacts you via email. Good luck in your applications!