Following the approval granted by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) for Kaduna Polytechnic to commence ODFeL in all its accredited programmes, the Polytechnic hereby announces the commencement of admission into the following five courses at both National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Levels.
Available ODFel Courses
2. Business Administration
3. Computer Science
4. Mass Communication
5. Public administration
Benefits of the KADPOLY ODFeL Programme
1. Study from anywhere at any time; Attend to your job or family while studying at your own pace
2. Affordable tuition and flexible payment methods
3. Same KADPOLY certificate
4. 24 hours and everyday access to lectures and course contents
5. Uninterrupted academic calendar
Mode of Application
1. All Applications should be through the Kadpoly O DFeL http://www.odfel.kadunapoly.edu.ng
2. Application fee for HND programmes N10,000.0 only, payable through the Remita service on the platform. Applicants must possess National Diploma from accredited Institution in relevant Programmes to qualify for Admission into the KADPOLY ODFeL HND programme. Digital Passport photograph and relevant credentials required are to be uploaded the application portal
3. Applicants for ND programmes must submit their JAMB details for POST-UTME online Screening through the portal KADPOLY ODFeL, UTME Screening is N2,000.00 payable through the Remita service on the platform. at Portal
Admission and Tuition
Al successful candidates shall be provided with a soft copy of the admission offer letter through their provided e-mail accounts. SMS shall also be sent to their registered phone numbers to inform them. Admitted students will be required to pay tuition fees as reflected in their offer letters. Mode of payment is flexible. Successful candidates may either pay in full or in instalments as may be convenient for them.
Digital Devices for Study
1. All KADPOLY ODFeL students are required to possess tablet or laptop computers with Internet connectivity to aid in their studies
2. A kptodfel_drive containing the courseware guidelines shall be provided free to students after registration
3. Free internet-ready systems will be available at the three KADPOLY ODFeL centres for nearby students.
Support and Enquiries
KADPOLY ODFels three e-learning centres are Fully equipped with computers and internet facilities for students who may have challenges of computer systems or Internet connectivity We have fully registered e-library facilities for our ODFeL students. the Our various are Co on the ground physically and through the various contacts on the website, to respond to students’ questions and help solve chalenges at any time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
For More Details: http://.odfel.kadunapoly.edu.ng
Kadpoly ODFeL is available to both Nigerian and Intermational students to benefit froma flexible approach to study, while maintaining the quality and support obtainable from Kadpoly regular programmes
Dr. Muhammad Sani Musa