KENPOLY Admission List › Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The management of the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KenPoly admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check KenPoly Admission List
- Go to Rivers Poly admission portal at http://ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/.
- Click on “Admission” from the menu.
- Select Session as 2020/2021.
- Select list (i.e ND Admission List).
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Go’ and follow further instructions to access your KENPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their KENPOLY admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KENPOLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Rivers State Polytechnic (RIVPOLY) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.