King David University of Medical Science (KDUMS) Uburu, Oha Ozara LGA, Ebonyi State Post-UTME Admission Screening Form, Courses, Requirements, Eligibility, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The King David University of Medical Science (KDUMS) Uburu, Oha Ozara LGA, Ebonyi State is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art international Medical Sciences University. The University’s central goal is for specialized manpower development in the most conducive environment in all aspects of medical specialties with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Undergraduate Degree Programmes of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Medical & Surgery (MBBS)
- Nursing Science (BNSc)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Physiotherapy (B.Sc)
- Health Policy & Health Systems (B.Sc)
- Hospital & Healthcare Administration (B.Sc)
- Dentistry (ED)
- Human Anatony (B.Sc)
- Physiology (B.Sc)
- Biochemistry (B.Sc)
- Microbiology / Parasitology (B.Sc)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng)
- Public Health (B.Sc)
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics (B.Sc)
- Radiography and Radiation Sciences (B.Sc)
- Traditional Complementary and Integrative Medicine (B.Sc)
- Health Economics (B.Sc)
- Applied Biology / Biotechnology (B.Sc)
- Industrial Physics / Astronomy (B.Sc)
- Industrial Mathematics / Statistics (B.Sc)
- Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc)
- Computer Science (B.Sc)
i) Applicants are required to have sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
ii) For all admissions into 100 level, applicants must possess five (5) credits passed at SSCE in relevant subjects (ie, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two (2) sittings.
a) Candidates who chose KDUMS in JAMB and
b) Candidates who chose other Universities, candidates under caregory (b) are required to apply for change of institution through JAMB Portal to be eligible for screening and admission into KDUMS
c) Candidates awaiting SSCE result are also eligible to apply for admission provided the result(s) will be uploaded on KDUMS Portal one week prior to the date of screening.
Method of Application
Applications forms are available online on the University website www.kdums.edu.ng
First Method: BUY UNDERGRADUATE FORM ONLINE
1. On the website www.kdums.edu.ng click on the admission menu, select online application then click here to Buy Undergraduate Admission Form Online
Second Method: Electronic PIN
- Walk into any Bank Branch nationwide
- Request to make payment for King David University of Medical Sciences Undergraduate application form 2021/2022 on E-Tranzact Platform
- Pay the sum of N10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) and obtain payment slip containing a unique PIN
- Login with the generated pin for the pre-degree application.
- On obtaining the electronic pin candidates should log on to http://kdums.edu.ng and select “Undergraduate Online Application” from the Admissions menu tab on the home page.
- The next page will require the candidate to enter his/her phone number and e-pin against the fields provided and click login.
- Follow the on-screen instruction after gaining access to complete the form
- Print the form after submission
For more information and support call: 09159560747, 09123047946 Email: email@example.com
Prof. Jesse Uneke
King David University of Medical Science (KDUMS)
PMB 211 Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State.