GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session for ND Full-Time Have Been Released And IS Now Online [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
• Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 120 are eligible to apply
• If you choose Kogi state Polytechnic as second choice or third choice kindly update Your First Choice of institution to Kogi State polytechnic via your Jamb portal (jamb.org)
• Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
• Click on the apply now link
• click on apply Online
• Click on UTME Screening Application
• Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
• Click on Proceed to login
• Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
• Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
• Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
• Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
• Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
i. Proceed to RRR generation
ii. Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
• After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
• You Must Come Along with your registration for screening
We Strongly Advise that all students follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening
I. Wash your hands before entering into the hall.
II. Observe social distancing
III. Wear a Face mask/Shield
For Further Info and Online assistance during application
• Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
• Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
• You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
KSP Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The screening will be announced in due course.