Kogi State University (KSU) Departmental Cut-Off Mark for 2020/2021 Academic Session Have Been Released [See Details Here]
This is to inform the general public especially aspirants of Kogi State University, Anyigba [KSU], that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Though the minimum cut-off mark for KSU is 160, for some courses, their cut-off mark is higher. See the cut-off mark for all courses below:
KSU Courses and Cut-off Mark
PROGRAMMES CUT OFF MARK FOR THE 2020/2021 UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
|S/NO||PROGRAMME||CUT OFF MARK|
|2.||FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE||160|
|3.||FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||160|
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||160|
|2||CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|3||ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERARY STUDIES||160|
|4||HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES||160|
|1||EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY||160|
|2||EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY||160|
|3||EDUCATION AND CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE||160|
|4||EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS||160|
|5||EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE||160|
|6||EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY||160|
|7||EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES||160|
|8||EDUCATION AND PHYSICS||160|
|9||EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES||160|
|10||HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION||160|
|11||LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||170|
|1||ISLAMIC AND SHARIA LAW||160|
|2||BANKING AND FINANCE||170|
|1||ANIMAL AND ENVIROMENTAL BIOLOGY||160|
|10||PLANT SCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY||160|
|2||GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING||160|
Take note of the Following:
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. Please Note that JAMB subjects combination and O’level requirement for every course must be put into consideration.
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal.
- Candidates are to note that a date for the sales of KSU Post UTME Screening forms will be announced and published on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng with the mode of payment duly outlined.
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.