Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Interview Schedule & Requirements for 2020/2021 Academic Session – See Schedule and Requirement Details
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa, 2020/2021 entrance examination that the management of the institution has announced their interview schedule and requirements.
Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Entrance Exam Schedule & Requirements.
Candidates that have successfully written the entrance examination for the 2020/2021 academic session are hereby invited for an interview which will run from Monday, 8th September to Wednesday, 10th September 2020 at the College.
Each applicant has a scheduled date which can be accessed at his/her application portal.
Please note the following
- Applicants are advised to arrive at the venue no later than 8.30am on the day they are scheduled for. Do not come to the College except on your scheduled date.
- Applicants are to print their interview schedule slips from their application portal. They are to come to the interview with the slip
- Applicants are to come with the originals and photocopies of the following:
- O`Level results or evidence of “Awaiting results”.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration Affidavit.
- Application form
- You will not be allowed into College premises without a face mask.
Interested applicants may still apply › How to Apply for Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Admission Form.