The Kwara State Government via the Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has announced the intention of the Commission and Board to recruit Two Thousand Senior Secondary Schools Teachers into the State Post Primary Teaching Service for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) hereby invites applications from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the state’s Senior Secondary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of the higher learning in the said subject areas:
- All applicants must possess five (5) o’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Education may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
Method of Application
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://tescom.kw.gov.ng
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I.D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates
Qualifying Examinations Schedule
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for a written qualifying examination on Monday 22nd February, 2021 to Thursday 25th February 2021 by 8am.
- All applicants are to note that the recruitment qualifying examination shall be through COMPUTER BASED TEST(CBT).
- Oral Interview and certificates screening shall be conducted only for candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from 15th March, 2021 to 20th March, 2021 by 10:00am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
This Application will last for two (2) weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e Application portal will be open from Sunday 3rd January, 2021 to Wednesday 27th January, 2021 by 12:00am midnight.