The School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work (SMPSW), Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its a year programme effective from October, 2020 leading to the award of certificate in Medical and Psychiatry Social Work.
Candidates applying for the programme must have obtained First Degree qualification in relevant fields (e.g. Social Work, Social Sciences, Nursing etc.) in addition to relevant work experience.
LUTH School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Selection Criteria.
Selection of candidates will be based on academic qualification, work experience and successful performance in oral interview.
How to Apply for LUTH Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st August, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611