The LASPOTECH admission list is out – The list of candidates admitted into the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) ND full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are out.
The authorities of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) have released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic various ND full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LASPOTECH ND full-time admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check LASPOTECH Admission List
Check LASPOTECH Supplementary List:
As of the time of this publication, both first and second supplementary lists are only accessible on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Check LASPOTECH Merit List:
The merit admission list has been uploaded online. Follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go to the LASPOTECH portal at https://apply.mylaspotech.edu.ng/.
- Supply your username (i.e JAMB Registration Number) and password (i.e Surname – eg. if your surname is Ade, password is adepass) in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the login to access your LASPOTECH ND admission status.
Admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of their acceptance fee (N15,000) on the same portal.
They are also advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the polytechnic website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the LASPOTECH admission list.