GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Lagos State University (LASU) Medical Screening Fee Payment Guidelines for Fresh / Newly Admitted UTME & DE Stream 1 & Stream 2 Students for 2020/2021 Academic Session [UUPDATED].
This is to inform the General Public and especially the Candidates offered Provisional Admission into the Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that the University Management has announced the procedure and the amount payable as medical fee.
Admitted candidates MUST also pay ONLINE a sum of N10,000.00 only for the Medical Screening (note that the Medical screening must be done at the LASU Health Centre, Ojo Campus).
LASU Medical Screening Fee Payment Guidelines 2020/2021
Method Of Payment
- All LASU Stream One candidates should visit LASU New e-payment portal for Stream 1 via: https://lasu.edu.ng/epay_paytech/epay_choose.php?oi=7
- All LASU Stream Two candidates should visit LASU New e-payment portal for Stream 2 via: https://lasu.edu.ng/epay_paytech/epay_choose.php?oi=19
Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2020 UTME Registration Number
- Choose Payment Purpose: Full-Time Medical Fee (Stream One Or Two)
- Click on the Continue Button
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Supply Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Supply Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Next Button to Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
- Finally, print out Acceptance fee payment slip
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS ARE HEREBY STRONGLY ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE
- Payment of Medical Screening Fee COMMENCES IMMEDIATELY for STREAM 1 and STREAM 2 Admitted Students.
- Please NOTE that ACCEPTANCE is on a first -come,first-served basis
- Any candidate who does not ACCEPT within the stipulated time forfeits the provisional admission offer and will not be proposed on JAMB CAPS.
Deadline: 19th July, 2021.
Candidates are strongly advised to beware of fraudsters.