GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Apply for the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) @ 50 Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions, See Eligibility, Requirements, Rules and Regulations, Essay Topic, Prizes, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021 Session.
In Celebration of the 50th Anniversary, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) is organizing an essay writing competition for Undergraduate Students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
Latest Update: Registration Deadline Extension
1. The Essay Competition deadline has been extended from June 30, 2021 to July 14, 2021
2. Registration and Submission of Essay and Other Documents Will End on 11:59pm July 14, 2021. Candidates are advised to ensure all documents and essay are uploaded and submitted before the expiration of the deadline.
Note: Margins of 2.54 cm or 1.0 inch on top, bottom and both sides of your essay.
Essay Writing Topic:
Promoting Industrialization in Nigeria
RULES AND GUIDELINES OF THE ESSAY COMPETITION ESSAY TOPIC: PROMOTING INDUSTRIALIZATION IN NIGERIAPreamble
- All the essays will be received and collated into a google drive and coded
- The assessors would also be coded to ensure neutrality and confidentiality
1 . Validation of Candidates identity:
- The competition is designed for current registered undergraduate students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions of any course of study.
- The Candidates submit evidence of identification such as, ID Cards/ Evidence of registration in current session/semester and Attestation Letter from the HOD certifying the current status of the participating students
- The candidates must have spent four semesters in their current tertiary institutions.
2. Procedures for the Written Submissions
- The Essay Competition consists of written submissions which are to be submitted through dedicated email addresses and delivered within the given timeline.
- Only one entry per candidate may be submitted.
- The written submissions have to be sent and delivered latest by 30th June, 2021
- All submission will be subjected to plagiarism test and only original essays with not more than 25% level of similarity index will be considered for the competition.
- Any serious violation of plagiarism at any stage of the competition will result in outright disqualification of the essay.
3. Length of Essay:
- The essay shall be no longer than 5000 words, footnotes included.
- There is no down limit, although papers shorter than 2500 words are not encouraged
4. Format Requirement.
- Typed on a A4 size electronic page;
- Font size and type should be 1 2 points, and Times New Roman;
- 1 .5 interlinear space; and
- Margins of 2.54 cm on top, bottom and both sides
5. Cover of the Written Submissions
- The title of the Essay should be at top center of the cover page of the written submission. The Essay should include name of the Candidate, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the Department/Faculty/University with address
- The identity of the candidate must not appear on any other paper of the submission ensure confidentiality
- List of References and List of Abbreviations should also be submitted along-with the written submissions. The List of References shall include all cited texts throughout the Written Submission
- Candidates may use any recognized style of referencing system and this must be consistently used throughout the written submission.
- Copyright in all contributions accepted will belong to the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria
- The candidates will be made to sign a copyright transfer agreement when submitting the essay
7. Final Note
- Essays incompatible with the above rules and conditions will not be considered.
- Participation in the competition implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- N500,000 (One-month Internship Opportunity)
- N300,000 (One-Month Internship Opportunity)
Method of Application
- Click here to fill your information and submit essay writing online.
1. This competition is designed for currently registered undergraduate students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions of any course of study.
2. Candidates will be required to submit evidence of identification such as Student ID Cards, Evidence of registration in current session / semester and Attestation Letter from the HOD certifying the current status of the participating students.
3. Candidates must have spent four semesters in their current tertiary institutions.
All Candidates agree with the RULES AND GUIDELINE FOR THE ESSAY COMPETITION
14th July, 2021