Mater School of Midwifery, Afikpo Post-Basic Midwifery Training Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination / Interview Date, Time, Venue and Deadine/Closing Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates (male nurses inclusive) for the Post-Basic Midwifery Programme of the School of Midwifery, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Original/photocopies of West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate with five (5) credits in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics and any other Science Subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Original/Photocopies of the Registered Nurse Notification/Certificate
- Registered Nurse License
- Birth Certificate from NPC/Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from last School of Nursing Attended
- A letter from your Parish Priest or Pastor
- Marriage Certificate (If any)
- Two (2) passport photograph
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms ar obtainable from the School at a (non-refundable) payment of (N10,200) Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only into First Bank of Nigeria PLC.
Sale of form commences from 01/02/2021 to 31/05/2021
Completed forms should be received in the School on or before 31st May, 2021.
Date: Saturday 8th June, 2021
Time: 10:00am dot
Interview Date: 8 – 12th June, 2021
Venue; School of Midwifery Lecture Hall
NB: Bring along with you, writing materials and original receipt of payment.
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and pass the entrance examination will be legible for interview. Candidates awaiting result need not apply please.
Account No: 3031304862
Account Name: School of Midwifery, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Interview Fee: (N10, 000.00) Six Thousand Naira Only
For further inquiries contact the school on 07032903807, 07066795475, 08068415653.