MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that rewards you with 300 airtime bonus and fresh 200 Data perk on EVERY recharge lower than N100, you’ll get 20 MB and above in addition to the 300 airtime bonus when you recharge from N100 and over.
You’ll enjoy the following benefits when you’re on MTN BetaTalk plan:
- The 300 airtime perk and 200 Data Perk on every recharge lower than N100.
- The Data bonus of 20 MB and above in addition to the 300 airtime bonus on recharge of N100 and over.
- And the data perk will be in multiples of 20 MB. See full breakdown in FAQs.
- You get 40 MB for N50
- You get 250 MB for N200
- You get a free 10 MB Yearly Data Perk on the First Recharge or First Call of the month.
You can resettle to MTN BetaTalk plan through.any of the channels below:
- By Texting BT to 131
- By Dialing *123*2*1#
- By MTN ChatBot
- My ‘myMTN App’ Login and selecting Other Plans And also select BetaTalk.
- Just log onto MTN Web
- Then enter your phone number.
- And enter OTP and select Do.
- And on the top right corner of the home runner, click your name.
- And select My Plan.
- Also select Other Plans.
- And again, select MTN BetaTalk.
MTN BetaTalk is a prepaid tariff plan that rewards guests with 300 airtime perk and fresh 200 Data perk on EVERY recharge lower than N100 while guests that recharge from N100 and over will get 20 MB and above in addition to the 300 airtime perk on their recharge.
- How To Check WAEC Result
- How To Check Airtel Data Balance
- How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel
- How To Migrate To MTN Beta Talk
- How To Share Data On Airtel
And note, the data bonus for recharges from N100 and over will progress in multiples of 20 MB; but recharges from N1000 and over get 200 MB only.
All MTN Prepaid users can settle to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
You’ll NOT be charged for migrating into BetaTalk tariff plan if it’s your first time in 30 days. And our posterior migrations within the same month will attract a migration figure of N102.
No, you won’t be charged any access for making calls on MTN BetaTalk. Because your first and fifth nano second call of each day will be charged from your main account at the regular rate and posterior calls from bonus accounts.
No, MTN users who are owing MTN can not resettle to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
Yes, you’ll be suitable to access the airtime and data bonus when you recharge through the following channels:
- Through USSD (* 555 * Leg#)
- Through myMTN web
- Through myMTN app
- Through MTN OnDemand
- Through an Interactive Voice Response (180)
- Through MTN ChatBot
And you will not be suitable to access the airtime and data bonus if you access airtime via Share N Sell.
If recharge below N100 will get 300 airtime perk and 200 of their recharge value as data bonus
And if recharge N100 and over will get the data perk of 20 MB and above in addition to the 300 airtime perk on recharge value but the data perk will progress in multiples of 20 MB.
Recharge from N1000 and over get 200 MB Only. And see full breakdown on the Betatalk table and examples below:.
If You recharge below N100
A Beta Talk Client that recharges N30 on her line will get N90 airtime bonus…..300 of N30, and N60 data bonus….200 of N30.
A Beta Talk customer that recharges N50 on her line will get N150 airtime bonus example 300 of N50 and N100 data bonus example…200 of N30.
If You Recharge of N100 and above
A Beta Talk customer that recharges N100 on his line will get N300 airtime bonus, example 300 of N100 and N200 data bonus which is 20 MB.
A Beta Talk customer that recharges N120 on his line will get N360 airtime bonus.. example… 300 of N120 and N200 data bonus… example 20 MB.
If you Recharge of N1000 and above
A Beta Talk Client that recharges N1000 on his line will get N3000 airtime bonus ….. example 300 of N1000 and N2000 data bonus…. that’s 200 MB.
A Beta Talk customer that recharges N1500 on his line will get N4500 airtime bonus that’s 300 of N1500 and N2000 data bonus that’s 200 MB.
You can check your main account and bonus both airtime and data via the following channels:
- Through USSD code *556# & *559*43#
- Through SMS Text 2 To 131
- Through myMTN web
- Through myMTN app
- Through.MTN OnDemand
- Through Interactive Voice Response (180)
- Through ChatBot