GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
The management of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has ratified the adjusted academic calendar for the 2019/2020 session at the extended Management meeting held on Wednesday, 12th August, 2020, in line to mitigate the effect of COVID-19 pandemic, especially, on academic activities.
Students are therefore advised to acquaint themselves with the new academic arrangement as follow:
MAPOLY Academic Calendar.
- 17th – 30th August, 2020: Rounding off of 1st semester 2019/2020 academic session with Continuous Assessment across all departments via the e-learning platform (https://lms.mapolyng.com).
- 30th August, 2020: End of 1st semester e-learning activities for regular students.
- 31st August – 6th September 2020: Break period in preparation for the resumption of 2nd semester.
- 7th September, 2020: Tentative resumption of 2nd semester e-learning activities for regular students.
Lectures for SIWES students will run from 17th August to 13th September, 2020 which will include conduct of continuous assessment (CA).
- 13th September, 2020: End of 1st semester e-learning activities for SIWES students.
- 14th September – 20th September 2020: Break period.
- 21st September, 2020: Tentative 2nd semester e-learning activities resumption for SIWES students.
Students are to note that the 1st Semester Examinations will hold in phases when physical learning fully resumes.
For enquiry, visit www.mapoly.edu.ng or send direct messages via official social media platforms ie Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@mapolyinfo) or firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.