MOUAU Admission List is out. The MOUAU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published. Candidates who applied for admission into the University and took part in the online screening can proceed to check their admission status.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
The MOUAU list of admitted candidates has been released on both the school and JAMB CAPS Portal, candidates are to follow the procedures given below to check their admission status online.
- Visit https://portal.mouau.edu.ng/forms/admission/check-admission-status/.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Click the Submit button to access your MOUAU admission status.
- Accept your Admission by clicking on “Accept Admission”.
- Then print out your Admission letter.
Successful candidates can now proceed to pay their acceptance fees.
How to Check MOUAU Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
- Candidates can now accept or reject their admission offer.
Congratulations to admitted candidates!
MOTTO: KNOWLEDGE, FOOD, AND SECURITY
The vision of the University is to be the foremost institution for producing highly-rated graduates in Agriculture, Science, and Technology and to be a vehicle for the attainment of the primary goals of the National agricultural policy of self-sufficiency in food and fibre production. The University aims to provide knowledge through which food and security will be assured, in line with the University’s motto: ‘’Knowledge food and Security’’.
The mission of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike is to provide high quality practical training to students to become professionally competent and confident persons capable of self employment to develop environment friendly and people sensitive technologies and to enhance the wellbeing of the people through extension and other interventions.
Behold the citadel of learning Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture A blend of great technologies The great university Great God, Dear Lord Bless this citadel of learning Guide her, Guard her this great handiwork of God Security through knowledge March on with excellent strides A ship hurled to battle Victoriously bound for harbor Let it ere be seen on our brows that Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Is our University, our pride, our joy Worthy and excellent.