GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
NABTEB National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Into Federal / State Sciences and Technology Colleges In Nigeria Registration Form, Application Guidelines, Entrance Examination and Closing Date for 2021/2022 Academic Session [SUPPLEMENTARY].
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board – NABTEB has commenced the sales of admission forms of the National Common Entrance Examination Into Federal/State Science and Technology Colleges In Nigeria Admission for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Parents and Guardians who wish their wards to attend Technical and Vocational Education and Training [TVET] Programmes in the various Federal/State Science and Technology Colleges In Nigeria are advised to enroll their wards now as registration has commenced.
A. Engineering Trades [NTC]
- Agric Equip. & Impl. Mech. Works
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics Works
- Automobile Electrical Works
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance Works
- Fabrication and Welding
- Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice
- Electronics Works
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning Works
- Vehicle Body and Building
- Light Vehicle Body Repair Works
- Instrument Mechanics Works
- Appliance Maintenance and Repairs
- Foundry Craft Practice
- Computer Craft Studies
- Animal Husbandry
- Photographic Practice
B. Construction Trades [NTC]
- Bricklaying / Blocklaying and Concreting
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Furniture Making
- Machine Woodworking
- Painting and Decorating
- Plumbing and Pipe-Fitting
- Draughtsmanship Craft Practice.
C. Miscellaneous Trades [NTC]
- Men’s Garment Making
- Ladies Garment Making
- Catering Craft Practice
- Leather Trades
- Printing Craft Practice
- Textile Trades
- Graphic Arts
D. Business Trades [NBC]
- Secretarial Studies
- A minimum of Junior Secondary School Certificate (JSSC) or equivalent, e g S.75.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or GCE (0/L).
- Teachers’ Certificate Grade II (TCII)
- Candidates with higher qualifications but who have interest in Technical Education may also apply.
MODE OF EXAMINATION:
The examination shall be in two parts:
- Paper I – Vocational Aptitude Test
- Paper II – Vocational Preference Survey
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Parents are advised to visit any of the below afore mentioned places to purchase the Registration pin at the cost of One Thousand Naira [N1,000] Only.
1. Any Federal/State Science and Technology Colleges In Nigeria
2. State Ministries of Education
3. State Sciences/Technical School Boards in Nigeria
4. NABTEB Offices Nationwide
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number gotten from the purchased scratch card
- Fill the form displayed and submit
- Download and print the personal data form.
- Submit the completed personal data form to the point you purchased the scratch card
What not to do on the Portal
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
The NABTEB Sipplementary National Common Entrance Examinations into Technical Colleges is scheduled to hold on Saturday 24th July, 2021 in all the Federal/State Science and Technology Colleges In Nigeria.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced a supplementary National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Federal Science and Technical Colleges and State Science and Technical Colleges for candidates who missed the 2021 National Common Entrance Examination which was conducted on Saturday, 8th May, 2021.
The examination is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 24th July, 2021. The registration of candidates is online.
Consequently, all Principals, Proprietors and other relevant stakeholders are urged to note the date of the examination and comply accordingly, please.
Online Registration/Sales of Registration Pins is expected to close on a date to be announced later.