Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY), Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Application fee is N2000. Registration portal opens Monday, 28th September, 2020 to Sunday, 11th October, 2020. See full details below
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia for 2020/2021 Academic Session and who made the Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia their Institution of First or Second Choice and scored 120 and above in 2020.
Candidates who did not choose Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia but wish to effect a change , are encouraged to make Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia their First Choice by contacting the relevant JAMB Accredited Centre for Change of Institution.
How To Apply
- Go to any Cybercafé or use your data loaded device (e.g. Laptop, Android cellular phone, etc) and log unto https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng.
- Select Admissions menu and click how to apply to guide you through the process.
For further enquiries, please contact:
- 0703 377 1233 (ICT)
- 0803 628 3141 (Academic Planning)
- 0802 636 0946 (Academic Office)
- 0806 591 8415 (Admissions)
Zamani Habu Ibrahim
Registrar/Secretary to the Council