Nasarawa State Teacher’s Service Commission (NSTSC) Secondary School Teachers’ Recruitment Application Form, Available Positions, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
This is to notify the general public that, His Excellency, the Executive Governor Nasarawa State, Engr. Abdullahi A. Sule, has graciously granted the Nasarawa State Teacher’s Service Commission approval for the recruitment of additional Teachers for our secondary Schools in the state.
Consequent upon the above, Nasarawa State Teacher’s Service Commission hereby advertises vacancies in the following teaching subjects and qualification:-
- B.A (Ed)
- B.Sc. (Ed)
- Degree single Honour with Post Graduate Diploma in Education.
1. SCIENCES: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, PHE, Home Economics, Integrated Science, Agric. Science, Geography, Computer Science, Biology
2.TECHNICAL: Basic Technology, Intro. Tech.
3. LANGUAGE: English, French, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The general public particular applicants,is further notified that, the Nasarawa State Teacher’s Service Commission will commence the sales of employment forms as scheduled below:-
- A. Western Senatorial District: from 16th -19th August, 2021
- B. Northern Senatorial District: from 20th -24th August, 2021
- C. Southern Senatorial District: from 25th -30th August, 2021
- D. Time- from 9:00am To 4:00pm
- E. Venue- Teacher’s Service Commission Jos Road, Lafia.
Candidates will come according to the dates of their Senatorial zones.
Forms will be purchased, filled, attach all photocopies of documents and submitted same day.
- No forms will be sold after 30th August 2021, please.
- Application Form Fee is N2,000
Pastor Benjamin Chindo Baka
Secretary, Nasarawa State Teacher’s Service Commission Lafia.