Nasarawa State University Portal: The authority of the Nasarawa State University has enabled the students’ portal. Student and staff can make use of the portal for e-learning.
Also, it can be made use for checking of result, printing of admission letter, etc. In this article, you shall learn more about this portal. Also, you shall be opportune to get some vital information about the Nasarawa State University. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
Nasarawa State University
Nasarawa State University is located in Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria. Also, it is a tertiary institution which was created to encourage the advancement of learning in the state and its neighboring environment.
Furthermore, Nasarawa State University was established under the Nasarawa State Law No. 2 of 2001. And this was as passed by the State House of Assembly under the first democratically elected Governor of Nasarawa State, Governor (Dr.) Abdullahi Adamu.
However, it was born and sited in February 2002, at the defunct College of Arts, Science and Technology (CAST), Keffi. Also, it was established with the fundamental aim of providing an avenue for Nassarawa State indigenes to pursue and acquire tertiary education.
Nasarawa State University Academic Faculties
Faculties in the Institution include:
- Faculty of Administration
- The Faculty of Agriculture
- Also, the Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- The Faculty of Environment
- Faculty of Laws
- Also, the Faculty of Natural and Applied Science
- Faculty of Social Science
The Importance Nasarawa State University Portal
Nasarawa State University portal is created for old and prospective Students of the University. Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Payment of school fees.
- Also, checking of results.
- Additionally, admission form application.
- Furthermore, checking admission requirements.
- Also, checking programmes duration.
- Plus, admission letter download and how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
Nasarawa State University Portal
You can access the Nasarawa State University Portal via the following links:
- Also, https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
- Additionally, https://forms.nsuk.edu.ng/
- Furthermore, https://nsuk.edu.ng/
- Plus, https://forms.nsuk.edu.ng/apply/
The University Admission Requirements
- All Prospective Candidates must choose the institution as their choice of University in the JAMB/UTME form
- Also, all candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics either in SSCE, GCE, and any other approved certificate examination by the institution.
- Additionally, all candidates cut-off mark must be at least 180 in the conducted UTME/JAMB examination and must also beat the present/current cut-off mark of the institution
- Also, all five (5) credits passes should not be more than two sittings.
- However, to all transferred candidates, you must have a minimum of 1.50 and 2.40 CGPA
- Also, candidates must be over 16 years of age.
How to Check For Nasarawa State University Result Online
- Log on to http://nsukitcentre.com/nsuk-portal/
- Enter the applicant Username (JAMB Registration Number) into the provided space.
- Also, enter the applicant Password (Surname registered with) into the provided space.
- Furthermore, read up the provided information and enter a valid detail where necessary
- Click on the button “Submit”.
School Fees Payment Procedure
For the newly admitted Students:
- Go to nsuk.edu.ng.
- For New Students: sign in with User Name: JAMB Registration Number
For the returning Students:
- Go to nsuk.edu.ng
- Also, go to School Fees and click
- Sign in with Student Matriculation Number