National Open University of Nigeria Portal: www.nouonline.net
The management of NOUN has enabled the students’ portal. And this is for old and prospective students of the institution. This portal provides all students of the institution with all of the information they need.
Thus, pay attention as you carefully read through. However, before then, what do you know about NOUN?
Additionally, it is created to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. In this article, you shall learn more about NOUN and this students’ portal.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
NOUN simply stands for the National Open University of Nigeria. And it is one of Nigeria’s biggest Universities. The National Open University of Nigeria is a Federal Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution. It is the first of its kind in the West African sub-region.
Also, it is Nigeria’s largest tertiary institution. And this is in terms of student number. It was initially established on 22 July 1983 as springboard for open and distance learning in Nigeria. But it was suspended by the government on 25 April 1984.
However, its resuscitation was begun on 12 April 2001 by the former President of Nigeria, Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo. And at takeoff of the university, pioneer student enrollment stood at 32,400.
Importance of the National Open University of Nigeria Portal
If you are searching for NOUN Students’ Portal Login, then the result you need is below. However, before then, let’s consider the imperativeness of this portal.
Below are the major benefits of the National Open University of Nigeria Portal Login:
- It is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
- Also, this is where all the university online and admission processes are carried out.
- Additionally, the portal is used for various purposes like admission form application. And it is used for registration, and checking of admission list.
- Furthermore, it helps to access admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission related operations
The Studware of the National Open University of Nigeria
This is for candidates and students who don’t know the meaning or function of NOUN studware is or its functions. The National Open University (NOUN) StudWare is a students’ information system.
Also, it is carefully created, developed and supported by the Directorate of Management Information System of NOUN.
Overview of the Activities on the National Open University of Nigeria Portal
When you visit this portal you’ll see the menu options as shown and explained below:
1. Check Nounonline RRR
What is the meaning of RRR? RRR simply stands for Remita Retrieval Reference. You can easily and quickly check your Remita payment status. And this is by clicking on the RRR Link button which is provided on this portal.
The portal will provide you with a clear and complete guide on how to check Remita payment status for verification of Noun Fees Payment.
2. Student Login
Another important function is that it provides students of this great academic institution, direct access to their dashboard. However, for students who don’t know how or where to access their noun online dashboard, nouonline.net is the place you should be.
Also, it provides the student with an easy and direct link to the Nouonline Portal student registration and TMA login portal page.
3. Staff Login
Have you ever asked yourself where do Noun staff login? Well, this portal is also a place for the staff of this institution as well. Also, the Staff Login button is strictly for Noun site admin and staff login dashboard and not for students.
4. Semester Registration
Noun portal provides students easy access to quickly register their semester courses and other important registrations.
Also, through this page, you’ll be provided a link for the National Open University Semester registration, including the following as listed below;
- Noun study centers.
- Also, Noun registered students.
- Additionally, admitted Undergraduate Students.
- Furthermore, the National Open University admitted postgraduate students.
- Plus, exam registration.
- Also, Noun registered courses for Examination.
Application for National Open University of Nigeria Admission
You can now apply for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria through the nounonline portal. When you are applying for admission, you will be provided with the following:
- List of NOUN Programmes.
- Also, list of Noun study centers, where you get to see the center close to you.
- Additionally, guide on how to apply for undergraduate programs.
- Also, postgraduate program guide.
- Plus, how to Check Unique ID.
How to Use National Open University of Nigeria Portal
The first thing you’ll discover when visiting this website is its Menu bar. Also, you can easily and quickly check your RRR status.
However, for students who don’t know the meaning of RRR status, it means that through the “CHECK RRR”, you can now check Remita Payment status of your noun online fees payments. Thus, RRR means “Remita Reference Retrieval Number”.
National Open University of Nigeria Portal Guide
Here is an official step by step procedures and guidelines on how you can easily log in to the National Open University of Nigeria Student portal. Thus, follow the guideline shared below to access your personalized student dashboard.
- Visit the student portal, click here – nouonline.net
- When the page loads up, proceed and click on “Student”.
How to Register on National Open University of Nigeria Portal
- Go to the Noun students registration portal >www-nouonline-net
- Click at the ‘students’ button and select the ‘Register’ link
- Furthermore, fill in the Noun students portal registration form and click the ‘Submit’ button
- The form requires that you enter your noun matric number (in small letters), surname and other names, email address, phone number, state of origin and login password.
How to Login NOUN Portal – www.nouonline.net
- Visit the nounonline student portal www-nouonline-net
- At the nouonline.net menus, click the ‘Students’ button and select the ‘Login’ text from the drop-down option.
- Also, enter your student matric number, password. And click the ‘Submit’ button to get logged-in to your noun studware dashboard. This is whether as a newly admitted student or a noun second-semester student.
What to Do While on the National Open University of Nigeria Portal
- Upload a student profile photo
- Also, generate a remita code to pay noun semester school fees and register courses/exams
- Furthermore, print noun student I.D card
- Additionally, print the courses/Exams registration slip
- Also, get the slips stamped at your study center
- Additionally, download Noun e-Exam / Pen-on-paper timetable
- Again, start submitting uploaded TMAs
- Put yourself together and see you at the examination hall