GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Association of National Accountants (ANAN) A.K.A Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA) Kwall – Jos Registration Guidelines and Requirements for Freshers / Newly Admitted Students for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
This is to inform all newly admitted students of the Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA) Kwall that they are to proceed with the registration formalities with the requirements listed below at their various study centers for 2021/2022 academic session.
Lectures Commencement, September 6th, 2021.
Closing Date for 2021/2022 Registration. 29th October, 2021
Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA) Kwall Registration Guidelines & Requirements 2021/2022
The requirement for registration are as follows:
All Candidates must present the following document:
1. Original and photocopy of evidence of payment of acceptance fee receipt from the Nigerian College of Accountancy Kwall.
2. Receipt of Application Form purchase
3. You MUST Present most recent Medical Examination certificate from Governmental Hospital or College Clinic.
4. Original Credentials, Admission Letter and Additional qualifications (if any)
5. Four recent Passport Photographs
6. Photocopy of Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates and evidence of change of name where applicable.
7. If employed, a copy of release letter from your employers and a photocopy of appointment letter or last Promotion letter.
8. Payment is made through POS at the College
NOTE: Application Forms are still available are the following locations:
a. Nigerian College of Accountancy, Kwall, Plateau State
b. ANAN Headquarters 6th Floor BOA Plaza 162 Independence Avenue, Abuja.
c. ANAN Liaison Office 250 Harbert Macaulay Way Yaba Lagos State
d. Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA) Accredited Study Centres