Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) National Essay Competition Application Form, Topic, Eligibility, Requirements, Selection Criteria, Prizes, Application Guidelines and Deadline for all Undergraduate Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institution [3rd Edition].
The Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) wishes to invite entries for its 2021 National Essay Competition for undergraduates. This year’s edition, the third in the series, will focus on Fifth Generation (SG) technology with the following objectives:
- Increase awareness on SG Technology
- Engage and enhance research
- Encourage academic competition & excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates in Nigerian tertiary institutions
- 5G TECHNOLOGY: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
- All undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary institutions (Private & Public)
- All participants are expected to register their personal details in the form provided for download on the NCC website, signed by their Deans as genuine Nigerian Undergraduates.
- All Essays will be subjected to Plagiarism checks
- Winners will be invited by the Committee members to defend their essays by way of presentation candidate that cannot successfully defend their submissions will be disqualified.
All entries will be assessed based on the following:
- Essay should contain a maximum of 1,000 words and a minimum of 500 words on the topic
- Essay must have an Abstract, introduction, Main Body and Conclusion.
- Essay must be referenced
- Essay will go through a rigorous selection process and scrutiny and based on Content, Grammar and Structure.
- All Essays must be submitted to the NCC in PDF format with all necessary attachments.
- PRIZE- Laptop, Printer and Cash Prize of 500,000.00
- PRIZE- Cash Prize of N300,000.00
- PRIZE- CashPrize of N200,000.00
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The deadline for submission of all entries is Friday, July 30, 2021.
Winning essays will be announced on Monday, September 13, 2021.
Entries should be sent to the following email @firstname.lastname@example.org and Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/Nigerian.communications.commission.
for further inquiries, please contact 234-9-4617000 or 234-9-4617253