The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) Interview for 72 Regular Course of Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) took place from 12 September – 24 October, 2020. The List of Successful Candidates whose names appear below and could also be obtained at the NDA Official Website www.nda.edu.ng were successful at the AFSB Interview.
The candidates have been offered admission into NDA for the 72RC. The successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Friday 20 November 2020.
Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 23 November 2020 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate in the reserve list. Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the reception Centre located at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus.
Check the azttached PDF file below for the list of successful candidates and those in the reserved list.
2. Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited.
3. Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School
Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Any candidate who fails to present originals of
the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Two pairs of black and white trousers. k. Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
b. One lounge suite (dark colour). l. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
c. Two belts (preferably black). m. Four pairs of white socks.
d. One pair of black cover shoes. n. One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
e. Two pairs of white canvas shoes. o. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
f. Two pairs of white shorts. p. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
g. Pyjamas. q. Black swimming trunk/shirt.
h. Two pairs of brown canvas. r. Personal computer (laptop).
i. One pair of Football boot. s. Pressing iron.
j. Hockey stick.
4. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
b. Four lounge skirts (dark colours)
c. Four pairs of black or blue short tight
d Two pairs of trouser suits.
5. Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
6. Enquiries and further information could be sent to the email address email@example.com or call 08176330449