GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 73rd Regulars Course (RC) Screening Centers Selection and Examination Admission Card Printing Guidelines / Procedures and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Latest Update: Selection of Screening Centres for NDA 73 Regular Course has closed. Applicants who were shortlisted and selected centre would be notified in due course of the date of the screening test..
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has opened the portal for all shortlisted candidates to select their screening (examination) centers, print out their examination admission card and other relevant documents for the 73nd regular combatant course for 2021/2022 academic session.
All candidates who applied for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 73rd Regular Course programme for 2021/2022 academic session, successfully shortlisted for the screening test that they are required to logon to their portal to select their screening test centers, print out their examination admission card and other relevant documents before the screening test date.
NB: Before you proceed to select your examination centers and printing out of your examination card, kindly make sure you are among the NDA 73rd RC Shortlisted Applicants for Screening Test 2021/2022 [PDF].
NDA 73rd RC Selection of Screening (Examination) Centers, Examination Admission Card Printing Guidelines and Deadline for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Logon to the portal http://www.ndaapplications.net:28080/NDAadmissionClient/
- Enter your Email and Password in the boxes provided
- Select your Preferred Examination (Screening) Test State and Centers
- Click on the Save Button and Proceed to;
- Print out the NDA Exam Admission Card (Photo Card) which would be presented at the exam center alongside other documents.
NDA 73rd RC Screening Test Date & Requirements 2021/2022.
- All eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam Number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
- 31st July, 2021.