This is to inform the Prospective students of NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL HEADQUARTERS BWARI-ABUJA that the Management of the institution has issued a “NOTICE OF RESUMPTION OF BAR PART 2 (RE-SIT) PROGRAMME, BAR PART 2 (REGULAR) 2020/2021 SET AND BAR PART 1 2021 SET”.
See details below:
The general public is hereby notified of the resumption of academic activities at the Nigerian Law School as shown below:
1. PROGRAMME: BAR PART 2 (RE-SIT) PROGRAMME
DATE: MONDAY, 23 NOVEMBER, 2020
2. PROGRAMME: BAR PART 2 (REGULAR) 2020/2021
CAMPUS: ALL CAMPUSES (ABUJA, LAGOS, KANO, ENUGU, YOLA & YENAGOA)
DATE: MONDAY, 4TH JANUARY, 2021
3. PROGRAMME: BAR PART 1 2021
DATE: MONDAY, 11TH JANUARY, 2021
PROF. ISA HAYATU CHIROMA, SAN
1. Students must wear their face-masks to gain entrance to the Campus.
2. Each student is required to come with:
b. 2 Bottles of 500ml hand washing liquid which must be submitted to the Students Affairs Officers at the Security Post.
3 It is mandatory for students to wear face-mask on Campus.