Nigeria Air Force Portal: You are welcome to the page where you would get a current update about the Nigeria Air Force Portal.
Also, on this page and article, you shall get vital information about the Nigeria Air Force recruitment. Thus, take out time and go through this. Trust me; you will be glad you did. But then, what do know about the Nigeria Air Force?
Vital Information About the Nigeria AirForce
- 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s.
- 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets.
- Also, 3 on order JF-17 Thunders Block II, Helicopter gunships.
- Additionally, armed attack drones.
- Furthermore, the military transport aircraft.
The Nigerian Air Force was formally established on 18 April 1964. And this was with the passage of the Air Force Act 1964 by the National Assembly. Also, the Act stated that the ‘Nigerian Air Force shall be charged with the defense of the Federal Republic by air.
Additionally, it is to give effect thereto, the personnel shall be trained in such duties as in the air as well as on the ground. The NAF was formed with technical assistance from West Germany. NAF started life as a transport unit with aircrew being trained in Canada, Ethiopia, and India.
The Nigeria Air Force Portal
You can access the Nigeria Air Force Portal via the links below:
In the above links, you can apply for the Nigeria Air Force recruitment. However, below are some guidelines to follow.
Nigeria Air Force Application Guidelines
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at airforce.mil.ng.
- Also, applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
Documents to be Printed Out after Application
Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Also, an Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Additionally, the Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Also, the Acknowledgment Form.
Nigeria Air Force General Qualifications
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Also, applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Additionally, applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Furthermore, applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law
Nigeria Air Force Qualifications for Non-Tradesmen/women
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Also, applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Nigeria Air Force Qualifications for Tradesmen/women Nigeria Air Force
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age. However, except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Also, applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE. Or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations. And this is with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Also, applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. And this is with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Also, applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience. And this should include certificates and medals.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 BMTC | QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Non Tradesmen/Women.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
The NAF Recruitment Login Portal
- Log on to the official enlistment and recruitment portal of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) via airforce.mil.ng.
Please Note: Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- Click on Start Application if you are starting a New Application and read the General Instructions Carefully.
- Qualified applicants after the registration process would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise. And after which the list of successful candidates would be published in newspapers and online for Basic Military Training.
- However, if you are returning to the portal to complete an application you have already started, follow this link to login and continue your application at airforce.mil.ng.
Items to Get when Successful
All Nigerian Air Force candidates who have been shortlisted will have to report at NAF base located at Kawo, Kaduna state.
Also, you are to report based on the batches you have been group @ www.airforce.mil.ng/downloads. And items to come with are:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Two white vests.
- Also, two blue PT shorts.
- Furthermore, a pair of canvas shoes.
- Four passport photographs.