Nigeria Army Portal – www.army.mil.ng : Would you like to fight for our dear nation Nigeria? If yes then, are you aware that the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021 has commenced? Also, do you know that there is an online portal that can make your registration easier?
Also, you shall get update on Nigerian army form and how to apply at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. Thus, pay attention as you read through. However, before then, let’s consider a brief about the Nigerian Army.
Not aware of all the above questions? Then listen up. If you want to apply for Nigerian Army 2021 recruitment, you are on the right page. Here you will get information on the Nigerian Army portal and how to access it.
A Brief about the Nigeria Army
The Nigerian Army (NA) is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces. And it is responsible for land warfare operations. Also, it is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
Additionally, it bears the brunt of the nation’s security challenges, notably the Boko Haram insurgency. The original elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force (RWAFF) in Nigeria were formed in 1900.
The Nigerian Army Portal
You can access the Nigeria Army Portal via the following links:
The Nigerian Army Requirements
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Army? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required applying for the job. The Nigerian Army recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying. See requirements and how to apply below:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth. And he or she must possess a National Identity Card.
- Also, applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- Additionally, to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Also, applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years. This is for non-tradesmen / women. While tradesmen / women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Furthermore, applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
- Also, a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field is added advantage. Or, higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field.
- Also, literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service is added advantage.
Other Nigerian Army Latest News
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important. This means you need to be visiting Nigerian Army Portal on a regular basis.
Also, take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Army:
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Also, scan and upload your Credentials on ng
- Furthermore, Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates will be published shortly after.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Army.
Documents Needed for the Registration
- Passport size photograph.
- First school leaving certificate
- Also, WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment on the Nigerian Army Portal
To apply for Nigerian army recruitment 2021, you need to visit the application portal which is www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and register. Also, you are to provide the necessary documents. And then submit your application for Nigerian army 2021 recruitment.
More Entry Requirements
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Also, be a male or female between the ages of 20 and 30 years, while medical consultants must not be more than 40 years of age by January 2021.
- Additionally, be medically, mentally and physically fit according to NA standards.
- Furthermore, be recommended and attested to his/her good character by at least 2 recognizable referees. Referee must either be a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel. And equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Also, must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Applicants must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Also, must measure in height at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female).
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel applying must be free from any disciplinary case and endorsed by the applicant’s Commanding Officer/Commander.
- Additionally, must possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Also, applicants must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as appropriate.
- Only post-secondary academic credentials obtained from 2011 to date will be considered.
- Applicants must present valid contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- Also, candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- Additionally, candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship to tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a period of not less than 5 years in the unit.
- Candidates must not belong to any cult/society/fraternity.
- All female applicants are advised to seek commission into specialist corps like Medical, Legal Service, Supply and Transport or Army Public Relations.
- Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at selected examination centers selected by applicants or assigned as appropriate. Also, successful candidates would also present their printed photo-slips at Examination Centers and subsequently to the Selection Board during the interview.
- Caution: The general public is advised to disregard any online application portal opened before this publication.
- Also, prospective applicants and the general public are to also watch out for subsequent jingles on Television and Radio stations after this publication.
- The portal provides for both Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant (SSC). You are advised to read and understand the types of commission before proceeding to apply.
I believe the above article was of immense help to you. And I hope you found what you were looking for about the Nigeria Army Portal.