Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) admission list that contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into POLAC various first-degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates are to check their names via JAMB CAPS to know if they are admitted as the academy will not be releasing an admission list this year.
Candidates that applied for admission into the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) can now check their admission status online.
The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its 8th Regular Course for the 2020/2021 academic session on JAMB CAPS, YABACAMPUS reports.
How to Check POLAC 8RC Admission List for 2020/2021.
To check POLAC admission list for 8RC, follow the procedure below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your POLAC admission status.
DATES FOR RESUMPTION OF RETURNING CADETS AND NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES FOR 8TH REGULAR COURSE
1. The Commandant of Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil has approved the resumption dates for the returning Cadets of the Academy slated for Saturday, 2nd October, 2021, while Candidates who were successful at the Selection Board interview for the 8th Regular Course intake and offered admission for the Degree programme of the Academy will resume on Saturday, 9th October, 2021.
2. However, due to the recurrence of maintenance of facilities at the Academy, the Honourable Minister of Police Affairs has approved the payment of Five Thousand (N5,000.00) Naira Only by each returning Cadet, as well as the newly admitted Candidates as CAUTION FEE to enable the Academy carry out such maintenance. The Payment of Caution Fee should be made to the following account details:
POLAC Academy Hostel Cooperative Account
Zenith Bank Plc
Account Number 1217970951
3. The successful Candidates for 8th Regular Course are required to bring along the following materials on resumption date:
a. Original copy of all certificates/credentials
b. Two pairs of white shorts
c. Two white singlets
d. Two pairs of white canvass shoes
e. Two pairs of white socks
f. Two sets of sports wears/track suits (Red Colour)
g. One pair of football boots
h. One black suit for both male and female cadets (with matching shirt and tie for the male cadets)
i. One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for females)
j. Two white bed sheets
k. Two white pillow cases
l. One mosquito net
m. Two blankets
n. Two plates
o. One set of cutlery
p. One cutlass/machete
q. One pressing iron
r. Two brooms
t. Two plastic buckets
u. Eight passport-size photographs
v. 12- Number, 60-page Note books
NOTE: Any newly admitted candidate who fails to report a week after the stated date risks forfeiting the admission offered to him/her.
MUSA IBRAHIM UMAR, MIPS, MNIM, FCAI, FIMC, CMC
Deputy Registrar (Academics)