Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Entrance Examination Date For Regular Course 8 (RC8)
Latest Update: 1. This is to inform Candidates who applied for the 8th Regular Course intake that the Selection Examination is slated for Thursday 17th September, 2020. In addition, the Selection Examination would be Computer Based Test (CBT) as already been indicated in our advert for the sales of online application forms.
2. However, prior to the examination there would be Mock examination on Monday 14th Sept, 2020 at FCT, Abuja and Lagos Centres. Interested Candidates who wish to register should Click the Link “APPLY FOR MOCK EXAM” to register their Examination Number between Sunday 30th August and Tuesday 1st Sept, 2020.
Below should be the requirements for the entrance exam.
Nigeria Police Academy Entrance Exam Requirements.
- Acknowledgement Form
- JAMB Result Slip
- Examination Card
- 2B pencil, sharpener, eraser and ruler
- 2 Two postcard size photographs (3.5×5 inches)
Please Note: The two Postcard size photographs (3.5×5 Inches) should show only from the chest upwards. At the back of each of the two Postcard size photographs, the candidates must write their name, State of origin, examination centre and signature.
How to Reprint POLAC Exam Card
- GO TO www.polac.edu.ng/exam_slip
- ENTER EITHER APPLCATION RRR CODE OR PHONE NUMBER USED IN FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- CLICK ON GET EXAM CARD TO RETRIEVE YOU CARD.
EXAM CARD IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO CANDIDATES THAT SATISFIED THE SELECTION EXAM CRITERION.