Nigeria Police Academy 8 Regular Course (RC8) Updated Screening and Interview List for 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out – See How To Check Below
Nigeria Police Academy Wudil ( POLAC) has released an updated screening and interview list for 8 Regular Course applicants.
This is an updated list from the previous one released days ago.
In this new list, candidates are to report in batches ranging from batch 1- 4 and not by states like the previous years.
Read the publication below;
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the 8th Regular Course of the Degree Programme of Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 17th September, 2020. They are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board in Four batches as scheduled below:
How To Check POLAC Updated 8RC List 2020/2021 Session
- Visit polac.edu.ng/node/3306
- Enter your name, state of origin or examination number in the search bar for easy navigation
- Click on search to confirm your name on the list
- Check out your batch from the full details displayed.
2. Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy3. Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4. Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
5. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government. Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same State of the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
d. Original UTME (JAMB) result slip 2020
e. Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
f. Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
g. Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice
6. Candidates who fail to bring along with the documents listed above will be disqualified.
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
7. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
b. A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
c. Face mask
e. Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
f. Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
g. All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
Congratulations to the successful applicants.