Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Application Form For 2020 Have Been Released [See Application Details And Guidelines Below]
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
- Enter your National Identity Number (NIN) in the space provided.
- Supply required details to update your record.
- Upload scanned copies of the following
- 0′ Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Certificate of Origin
- Check the consent box and click submit.
- Print Confirmation slip and take note of your Application Reference ID
- Download and print Guarantor’s form
For complaints/technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
NPF Recruitment Eligibility and Requirements
1. Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
2. Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
3. Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
4. Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
5. Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
6. Chest Measurement Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7. Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
8. Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
9. Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2020
All applications must be submitted on www.policerecruitment.gov.ng ONLINE
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Apply Before: Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
DEADLINE: 23rd August 2020.