The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal is the website where those who want to join the Nigerian Air Force can register. If you want to join the Air Force through DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission) or through Airmen and Airwomen, you must first apply through the portal.
Today we will discuss the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal and Application Process.
Application for any military jobs, both Army and Navy are similar. So, once you understand the application procedure for the Navy or Army, it’s nearly identical, with only minor differences that distinguish them.
The NAF Recruitment exercise is normally held once a year. Candidates who successfully complete the military training phase will be elevated to the status of flying officer, according to the Nigerian Airforce. On weekdays, you can contact the Nigerian Airforce recruitment team by email at [email protected] or by calling their support lines.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has declared unequivocally on its website, www.airforce.mil.ng.ng, that recruitment into the service is transparent and fully free of charge. This means that if you have the necessary credentials, you should be able to participate in the recruitment process.
Those interested in joining the Nigerian Air Force should go to the Air Force Recruitment Portal at www.airforce.mil.ng.
To apply for a position in the Nigerian Air Force, go to the Nigerian Air Force Application Portal and select Career.
Then go through the entire process and fill in all of the relevant information.
Please refrain from entering incorrect information or providing documents that you do not own, as this will result in immediate disqualification.
Register with a valid email address so that NAF can notify you directly if there are any changes or updates following the application.
Make sure to print out the entire Attestation form because you will need to sign the majority of the pages.
Make sure you take the form along with you to the exam so that you can be identified as the person who came for the exam.
Now comes the most crucial part: the conditions you must meet. You would have a better chance of being picked in the ongoing NAF recruiting 2022 if you meet these conditions. Before submitting your application, please carefully review the list of prerequisites below.
- To begin, you must be of Nigerian origin and have a valid National ID to be eligible to participate in the Air Force 2022 recruitment exercise.
- For the age criteria, you must be between the ages of 17 and 22 for non-tradesmen/women, and between the ages of 17 and 24 for tradesmen/women. Applicants for driver positions must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- You must be a single man or woman who is eager to serve your country and the Nigerian Airforce.
- Males must be 1.66 meters or 5.4 feet tall, while girls must be 1.63 meters or 5.3 feet tall.
- All applicants must be medically fit and meet the medical and employment criteria of the Nigerian Air Force.
- Nigerian Airforce recruitment training will begin once the names of those who have been chosen are published on the web.
- Applicants must have acquired 5 credits in SSCE, including English and Mathematics, in two sittings within the last four years.
- Certificate of State of Origin acquired from the Applicants’ State House or Local Government
- A birth certificate or Declaration of Age is required.
- Any claim of age that exceeds 5 years will be rejected.
- Please keep in mind that this is only for the Recruitment Application. If you want to join as a Graduate (DSSC), please read about how to join the Nigerian Air Force as a Graduate HERE.
The salary structure of the Nigerian Air Force is determined by rank. A NAF officer is compensated based on his or her rank and years of service. The Nigerian Air Force’s current salary structure is shown below.
- The trainee earns N10,237 per month.
- The monthly salary of a Cadet (Trainee) is N44,564.
- Aircraft pilots earn N53,892 per month.
- The monthly salary for a Lance Corporal is N55,832.
- Corporal earns N58,634 per month. monthly
- Sergeant’s monthly salary is N69,261
- Every month, Flight Sergeant receives N87,119.
- The monthly salary for a warrant officer is N101,974.
- The monthly salary for a Master Warrant Officer is N165,697.
- Every month, an Air Warrant Officer receives N171,793.
- The monthly salary for a pilot officer is N187,159.
- Every month, the Flying Officer receives N218,400.
- Flight Lieutenants are paid N232,484 per month.
- Every month, the Squadron Leader receives N248,004.
- Wing Comdr receives a monthly salary of N342,586.
- Every month, the Group Captain receives N352,631.
- The monthly salary for an Air Commodore is N677,895.
- The monthly salary of the Air Vice-Marshal is N1,376,343.
- The monthly salary of an Air Marshal is N1,486,451.
- The monthly salary of an Air Chief Marshal is N1,724,283.
In this article, I was able to provide answers to some questions about Nigeria Air Force recruitment. Nigeria AirForce is one of the Best military organizations to work for and if you are lucky to be selected for the training, you are surely guaranteed a fulfilling career.