GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
Nigerian Army 81st Regular Recruit Intake (81RRI) Tradesmen/Women Recruitment Screening Exercise Date Nationwide for all Shortlisted Candidates for 2021/2022.
This is to inform all shortlisted applicants for the 80th Nigerian Army Regular Recruit Exercise that there will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on Monday 12th – 26th July, 2021 from 6am.
Further details are provided to all shortlisted candidates
Applicants are to make sure to confirm their application process again to see if they were shortlisted before appearing for the screening exercise. Please check Nigerian Army 81RRI List of Shortlisted Candidates for Screening Exercise 2021/2022.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- BVN Printout
- Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
- The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
for Chief of Army Staff