Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology, NACEST Post-UTME (ND full-time) form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Technology (NACEST), Makurdi, invites applications from suitably qualified Military, Paramilitary and Civilians for admission into the institution various ND full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NACEST ND Full-Time Courses.
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- ND Architectural Technology
- ND Building Technology
- ND Estate Management & Valuation
- ND Quantity Surveying
- ND Surveying and Geo-informatics
- ND Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ND Computer Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
- ND Industrial Safety & Environmental Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- ND Business Administration and Management
- ND Banking & Finance
- ND Public Administration
- ND Accountancy
- ND Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- ND Computer Science
- ND Statistics
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for NACEST Post UTME Form.
INTENDING APPLICANTS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE
- Visit tho School website www.NACESTmkd.edu.ng
- Click on the “New Application” link and fill in the required information
- Print out the Application Form, Payment Invoice and proceed to any UBA Branch for payment
- After payment at the UBA. return to the website (portal) to complete the application process and print the Examination card
FORMS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN HARD COPY AT THE SCHOOL.
APPLICATION FEE: N6500 WHICH INCLUDES (FORM FEE N3,000, EXAMINATION FEE N2500, BANK CHARGES N300 AND RESULT CHECKER N700).
NOTE: All applicants are to forward their application forms alongside with their credentials to the office of the registry on or before 31/10/2020. In line with the ongoing covid 19 pandemic rules, the exam has been postponed. However, the new examination date will be forwarded to your contact phone numbers.
ND Applicants are to come for the screening exercise with the following:
- O Level Results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or Equivalent)
- Application Form
- Writing Materials
For More Inquiries Kindly Contact: 08124624719, 08065190800, 09085146044.