Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021/2022 is ongoing. You will find information about the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2021, how to apply for the Army Recruitment form, and everything you need to know about the Nigerian Army application form.
Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Army? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us when is the Nigerian Army (NA) recruitment 2021 starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the NA job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
The online registration for 81 Regular Recruits Intake Nigerian Army (NA) for both Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women will commence on February 15, 2021.
Applicants who want to download the Nigerian Army application form should do so by visiting the Army website at www.naportal.com.ng and download the Nigerian Army form 2021 PDF.
Note: Nigerian Army online application form is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the NA online application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to requirements and how to register NA recruitment.
Requirements For Nigerian Army Recruitment.
The general requirements for the application of Nigeria Army recruitment are presented hereunder:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years at the commencement of training by 31st May.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2021.
The following steps will walk you through to register and fill Nigerian Army recruitment form 2021:
1. Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng or https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/ or www.recruitment.army.mill.ng
2. Create a user account to enable you to login. Your username must be a functional email
3. Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Applications are to be made online free of charge from the…
To complete the application form, follow the steps below:
(1) Log on to WWW.NIGERIANARMYMS.NG to create an account.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select DSSC application (for direct short service)
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(a) Passport photograph.
(b) Educational certificates.
(c) Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d) Certificate of state of origin.
(e) Birth certificate or age declaration.
b. Print Out.
Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application.
The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state.
Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2021
The Nigerian Army official portal for the application of Nigerian Army recruitment form is www.nigerianarmyms.ng or www.recruitment.army.mill.ng
Important Things to Note About The Nigerian Army Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment Applicants should take note of the following:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December 2020 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on…
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from…
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
It is pertinent to note that the 2021 Nigerian Army recruitment form is out. The Nigerian Army recruitment form is out on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
This post will be updated immediately there is any update about the process.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Is Nigeria Army form out for 2021?
The Nigerian Army form 2021 is out. Yes.
How much is Nigeria Army form?
Nigeria Army form is free. Do not pay money to anybody for the purchase of the Nigerian Army form. The form is to be filled online on the Nigerian Army official website.
What is Dssc in Nigerian Army?
DSSC means Direct Short Service Commission
Which rank is the highest in Nigerian Army?
Field Marshal (5-Star General) is the highest rank in the Nigerian Army.
How Many Month is Nigerian Army Training
Nigerian Army Training takes ten weeks. It is divided into three main stages: Red, White and Blue