If you are seeing this article, it means that you are looking for information about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 83 Rri Form and Requirements 2022 and how you can apply. Well, you are lucky seeing this article as we have taken our time to ensure we give you all the important information and details you need to know about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 83 Rri 2022.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 83 Rri Portal 2022 is currently open for applications and you can get the form from the Nigerian Army recruitment portal.
So ensure that you follow this article from start to finish as we will be revealing some important details about the Nigerian Army recruitment process for 2022 and how you can successfully apply.
Without further ado, let’s get into what we have in the article.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment 83 Rri Portal 2022
The Nigerian Army recruitment is done online and so for you to register for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022, you will have to visit the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
Requirements For The Nigerian Army Recruitment 83 Rri 2022
For you to be eligible to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 83 Rri 2022, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- All applicants are expected to have credit in a minimum of 4 subjects including mathematics and English Language in not more than two sitting in WAEC, NECO or GCE.
- For those registering for Tradesmen and women, you are to have an OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate.
- Applicants must be between 18 to 22 years if you are applying for Non-Tradesmen and Women.
- You must not be less than 1.68m tall for male and 1.65m tall for female.
- You must not have any pass criminal record.
- You must have a birth certificate endorsed by a hospital or National Population Commission.
- Applicants that are applying for Tradesmen or Tradeswomen should be between 18 to 26 years of age.
- Applicants are to print out all their completed online forms. After printing, attest it and then submit it at the examination recruitment centres. They are to submit the forms during the screening exercise period.
Documents Required For The Nigerian Army Recruitment 83 Rri 2022
- A recent passport photograph
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of origin
- Valid means of identification
- Educational certificates (optional)
How To Apply For The Nigerian Army Recruitment 83 Rri 2022
If you meet all the requirements that we have highlighted above, you can then proceed to applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 83 Rri 2022.
- Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- You are to apply only once as multiple applications can lead to disqualification.
- While submitting your application online, print out the completed application form which must include the following (declaration and certification by parents or guardian form; local government area certification form; police certification form and guarantors form).
- You will have to come along with the online printed forms to the designated screening centres.
If you would like to join the Nigerian Defence Academy, then you will have to visit a different portal. Let’s look at the requirements for joining the Nigerian Defence Academy.
Requirements For The Nigerian Defence Academy
For you to be eligible to join the Nigerian Defence Academy you must meet the following requirements and they are:
- You must be at least 17 years of age and must not be above 21 years old as at the time of registration.
- You must not be less than 1.68m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- You must have credit in a minimum of five subjects including mathematics and English language in your O’Level results (WAEC, GCE,NECO) in not more than two sittings. You also need to have at least one supporting relevant credits in addition to the credits in faculty of Military Science and Interdisciplinary studies, faculty of arts and social science and faculty of science. Also, only one supporting relevant credit is needed in Faculty of Engineering.
- You must be single with no legal obligation to support child or any other individuals
- You must provide your certificate of state of origin gotten from your local government area or a certificate of state indigeneship gotten from the office of the governor of the state.
- You must be medically and physically fit.
- You must have you WAEC results before applying as candidates with awaiting results will not be accepted
- Your result must not be more than five years old
- You must write JAMB and choose NDA as your first choice when registering for JAMB.
- You must make the JAMB cut-off mark for you to get a chance of writing the NDA Entrance Exam.