This is to notify the general public and interested candidates that the Nigerian Army has opened the registration web portal for the 83RRI for trades/non tradesmen and women for the 2022/2023 session.
The registration process is going to take place online and as such, the portal will be open for registration from 7th March 2022 through 13th May 2022. However, application for this recruitment is free.
A lot of are not aware that this recruitment is ongoing! So please do well to share this post link on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp status, or any other social media networking platform. SAVE A SOUL TODAY!!!
Nonetheless, in every opportunity, there is always a criterion to be met, and the Nigerian army recruitment isn’t left out. There are criteria intending candidates need to meet before being considered eligible to apply for this recruitment.
So, let’s quickly look at the Nigerian Army recruitment basic requirements before we will show you how to apply for it.
Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment
(2) Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
(3) Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
(5) In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
(6) An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training.
(7) Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8) Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
What are the Required Documents
The Nigerian Army Online documents required for registration include but not limited to;
1). Passport Size Photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). WAEC/NABTEB/NECO/GCE Results
4). Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||22|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||7th March 2022 – 13th May 2022|
How to Apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment in 2022
The application for this recruitment is done online and the application portal is currently open for Interested candidates are to apply
- Get Your Internet-Connected Device Ready (Computer or Phone)
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – to 11 July 2022.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Closing Date
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal is expected to shut down at exactly 11:59 pm on 13th May 2022.
YOU MAY ALSO READ ABOUT: