If you are looking for information about the Nigerian Army Recruitment and application form for 2022, then you just stop at the right place as we are going to tell you everything you need to know about this.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 is currently open for applications and you can get the form from the Nigerian Army recruitment portal.
In this article, we will be showing you guidelines on how you can go about your Nigerian Army application for 2022.
So ensure you follow through with rapt attention.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022
The Nigerian Army recruitment is done online and so for you to register for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022, you will have to visit the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
How To Apply For The Nigerian Army Recruitment
Registering through the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022, you will have to follow these steps to apply:
- You have to register and apply with a valid email address
- Ensure you complete the online application form
- Print and attest documents generated- Application and Guarantor forms
Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022
Here, we will be looking at the requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment for applicants that are applying with SSCE and those that are applying as a graduate of a recognized university or polytechnic.
Requirements For The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 Applicants With SSCE
- You must be a Nigerian
- For you to be eligible to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022, you must meet the following requirements:
- All applicants are expected to have credit in a minimum of 4 subjects including mathematics and English Language in not more than two sitting in WAEC, NECO or GCE.
- For those registering for Tradesmen and women, you are to have an OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate.
- Applicants must be between 18 to 22 years if you are applying for Non-Tradesmen and Women
- Applicants that are applying for Tradesmen or Tradeswomen should be between 18 to 26 years of age.
- Applicants are to print out all their completed online forms. After printing, attest it and then submit it at the examination recruitment centres. They are to submit the forms during the screening exercise period.
Requirements For The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 For Graduate
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- You must be between the 22 to 28 years of age
- You must have a birth certificate endorsed by a hospital or National Population Commission.
- You must not be less than 1.68m tall for male and 1.65m tall for female.
- You must possess a certificate of state of origin
- You must not have any pass criminal record.
- You must possess a minimum of second upper division from a recognized university and HND from a recognized polytechnic not less than lower credit.
- If you are a serving member of the Armed Forces, you must have completed your NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption
- You must be recommended by at least two recognized referees who must attest to your character and Integrity.
NOTE: This Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 is for Rri Recruitment, DSSC and SSC.
If you would like to join the Nigerian Defence Academy, then you will have to visit a different portal. Let’s look at the requirements for joining the Nigerian Defence Academy.
Requirements For The Nigerian Defence Academy
For you to be eligible to join the Nigerian Defence Academy you must meet the following requirements and they are:
- You must be at least 17 years of age and must not be above 21 years old as at the time of registration.
- You must not be less than 1.68m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- You must have credit in a minimum of five subjects including mathematics and English language in your O’Level results (WAEC, GCE,NECO) in not more than two sittings. You also need to have at least one supporting relevant credits in addition to the credits in faculty of Military Science and Interdisciplinary studies, faculty of arts and social science and faculty of science. Also, only one supporting relevant credit is needed in Faculty of Engineering.
- You must be single with no legal obligation to support child or any other individuals
- You must provide your certificate of state of origin gotten from your local government area or a certificate of state indigeneship gotten from the office of the governor of the state.
- You must be medically and physically fit.
- You must have you WAEC results before applying as candidates with awaiting results will not be accepted
- Your result must not be more than five years old
- You must write JAMB and choose NDA as your first choice when registering for JAMB.
- You must make the JAMB cut-off mark for you to get a chance of writing the NDA Entrance Exam.