Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
If you are looking for information about the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023 and application form for 2022, then you just stop at the right place as we are going to tell you everything you need to know about this.
The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment portal is currently open for applications and you can get the form from the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment website.
In this article, we will be showing you the qualifications, requirements and guidelines on how you can go about your Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023.
So ensure you follow through with rapt attention.
Requirements For The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023
For you to be eligible to apply for a job in the Nigerian Immigration Service, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- You must have a valid means of identification like a valid driver license, National ID card, International passport or voters’ card.
- You must be free from debt or any form of financial embarrassment
- You must possess a credit in at least five subjects in your O’Level results (WAEC, NECO) and it must not be more than sittings.
- You should have HND, B.Sc or OND certificate from a recognized higher institution.
- You must not be less than 1.68m tall for male and 1.65m tall for female.
- You must be physically and mentally fit
- You must be of good behaviour and composure
- You must have good communication skills
- You must have NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- You must have no criminal record
- You should be computer savvy as it is an added advantage
Who Are Not Eligible To Apply
Applicants that have the following physical challenges cannot apply:
- Medical challenges
- Knocked knees
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Hearing difficulties (deafness)
- Hunched back
- Defective eyesight
- Difficulty in speaking (dumbness/stammer)
- Fractured arm or deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of the body
- Also, pregnant women cannot apply.
How To Apply For The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023
If you meet the requirements for the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment, you can proceed with your application. Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the NIS official portal https://www.immigration.gov.ng/ and click on the Application Guidelines in the middle of the web page or visit www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/
- Access the jobs and careers section on the website
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Register with a valid E-mail account
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
You should print out referees and security clearance and complete it for submission during screening. If you are successful, you will be contacted through your e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process.
What Does The Nigerian Immigration Service Do?
Here are some of the duties of the Nigerian Immigration Service:
- The issuance of travel documents
- The issuance of residence permits to foreigners in Nigeria
- Enforcement of laws and regulations
- Border surveillance and patrol
- They control of persons entering or leaving Nigeria
When Is The Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing?
There is no official closing date for the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2022/2023 and we will do well to update you on any latest development about the recruitment process and the closing date.
NOTE: the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment form 2022/2023 is free and so you should disregard any information or individual asking you to pay money for the form.