GET ALL THE LATEST BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON 6 UPDATES, GISTS AND TRENDING STORIES... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP -BBNAIJA 2021 SEASON UPDATES HERE
This is to inform the general public of the 2021/2022 Scholarship of Nile University. See the requirements below for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Applicants to undergraduate programs may be offered scholarships subject to their JAMB and WASSCE results as announced by the Board of Trustee of Nile University of Nigeria (“NILE”).
For the 2021/2022 Academic Session, scholarships would be offered based on the following criteria:
Jamb Scores Discount (%)
- 240 – 10%
- 260 – 20%
- 280 – 30%
- 300 – 40%
WAEC Scores Discount (%)
- 6A1 – 10%
- 7A1 – 20%
- 8A1 – 30%
*All Undergraduate Programs EXCEPT Law & Medicine
320 above + 6 A1 will be offered 100% scholarship
*NOTE: WAEC/JAMB results should be present year’s result
- Students with outstanding performance in sports at national or professional level will get up to
- 100% scholarship for undergraduate studies, if they participate in NILE team.
Guidelines on Scholarships
- Undergraduate applicants will only be allowed to use either of JAMB or WASSCE results for the above referenced scholarships. WASSCE/JAMB results must be for the current year.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs with both JAMB scores of 320 and above + WASSCE of 6 A’s would be offered 100% scholarships.
- Recipients of undergraduate scholarships must maintain a minimum average CGPA of 3.50 in order to retain their scholarships for the subsequent session.
- Recipients of scholarships must not be involved in any act of misconduct or contravene NILE’s regulations.
- Scholarships are limited to quotas as determined by the management of NILE and will be offered on first come first serve basis.
- NILE reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship offered should the need arise.
- First class graduates of NILE (undergraduate programs) will be offered 50% scholarships (excluding P.hD)
- NILE graduates (undergraduate programs), other than first class, will be offered 20% scholarships (excluding PhD).
- NILE graduates from PGD to MSc, from MSc to MPhil, from MPhil to PhD will be offered 10%.
1. Parents will get the following SIBLING discount if they have more than one child in NILE.
- 2 children – 5%
- 3 children – 10%
- 4 children – 15%
- 5 children and above – 20%
- Siblings must share a common biological parent.
- The discount will apply to each NEW sibling and be valid for the normal duration of studies.
2. Institutions or bodies sponsoring applicants to NILE Postgraduate programs will be offered INSTITUTION discounts as follows for the students enrolling within the current academic session:
- 5– 10 = 10%
- 10 – 20 = 15%
- 20 and above = 20%
APPLICANTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED FOR DISCOUNTS OR SCHOLARSHIPS UNDER MORE THAN ONE CRITERIA.
WHERE APPLICANTS ARE ELIGIBLE UNDER MULTIPLE CONDITIONS, OFFERS WOULD BE MADE BASED ON THE CRITERIA THAT OFFERS THE HIGHEST DISCOUNT OR SCHOLARSHIP.
ALL DISCOUNTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS APPLY TO TUITION FEES ONLY.