Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarship 2023/2024
Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarship 2023/2024_ The Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarship tagged “Dream Come True Project” Application for the 2023/2024 academic cycle is currently accepting online applications from all interested persons. The Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarship is a Fully Funded program scheduled to take place in Japan Universities. Read on to get more details about the scholarship, including its application deadline and how to apply.
Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarship
Study Levels: Graduate, Postgraduate, Undergraduate
Available Courses: All Subjects
Eligible Candidates: Domestic Students
Scholarship to be Taken in: Japan
This project has its set goals at providing a valid opportunity for student to study in Japan. This scheme is open for young Japanese descendants who are able to show definite plans and dreams of enhancing understanding between their country of resident and Japan. The scholars are also expected to contribute to the development of their country of resident plus their local communities. Any application from various educational institutions of higher learning is acceptable. Applicants, however, are required to choose a school and negotiate with it regarding its enrollment formalities. If candidates aspires to study at Japanese-language schools, they are to go for those schools that are designated by the scholarship board.
Applicants who have already secured admission to study at any educational institutions
Applicants who have already secured admission to study at any school in Japan (universities or the graduate schools) after the 1st of April , 2023 are required to submit an informal letter of their acceptance. An applicant who does not provide an informal letter of acceptance ( at the time of application) is expected to write the name of the desired educational institution in her “Overseas Study Plan”. In either case, the lucky applicant must get a letter of acceptance (if not available, provide a certificate showing that you are scheduled to be admitted) by the last days of March 2023.
Applicants With No Desired Educational Institutions
Candidates in this category must pass through all the enrollment formalities available at any Japanese-language school after the 1st of April , 2023. They are expected to negotiate with their schools of choice on enrollment formalities. The negotiation is at their own risk as they are required to pass the entrance examination in their desired schools. In all forms, applicants must choose their desired school on or before the last days of March 2024. If they do not decide on the school by the end of March, scholarship payment for such candidates will be suspended.
Degree Levels Available at The Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarships
Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarship tagged “Dream Come True Project” for the 2023/2024 is open to undertake the following levels of academic pursuit; Graduate, PG. And Undergraduate level programs, all these programs are to take place at Japan Universities.
Available Subject Areas
All Subject areas are open to students for their studies under this scholarship program. Masters and PG students are to select fields that are related to their former degrees acquired.
Benefits To Gain From the Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarships
Below Are the benefits scholars in this program will be getting during their study year in Japan
- A Round-trip airfare will be given to each scholar.
- The scholarship will see for expenses expected to be paid to the school, the expenses to be settled includes; examination fee, tuition, admission charge, course materials, and so on.
- Student’s Living expense in Japan (130,000 yen per month), the student’s housing expense (max. 50,000 yen/month). The scholarship will also provide a key money (max. 200,000 yen), plus student commutation ticket and premium medical insurance (that is fraternal insurance), etc.
- It will be seeing for all expenses needed in any group workshops and participation fees for academic conferences in Japan.
The scholarship is open mainly for students from Central and South America area (Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Mexico, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Brazil, Peru, etc)
Eligibility Criteria for Applications into the Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarship :
- Candidates must be Japanese descents (with no regards to their nationality, educational background or former visits to Japan).
- Applicants are to be within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years old in order to apply
- Applicants must be officially recommended, the recommendation should be from overseas Japanese descent schemes/organizations.
- Applicants must have a strong spirit of acquiring technical knowledge and, after completion, playing notable roles in their countries of resident even in their local communities.
- Applicants should have a strong aspiration of working as a bridge/tool for their countries of resident and Japan, they are to achieve this by making use of the overseas study experiences.
- Applicants must be ready to take part in overseas students’ volunteer activities plus other social action programs.
Japanese Language Proficiency
It is required that the applicant is very proficient enough in speaking the Japanese language. That is to say, he/she has no difficulty in listening to lectures at the school or living their daily life activities in a Japanese language setting.
If applicants wish to get perfect in their Japanese speaking skills, they will be able to take Japanese lessons for about six (6) months to one (1)year.
Application Procedure for The Nippon Foundation Nikkei Scholarship
Applicants must follow all instruction prompts regarding the application to avoid missing out, the list of documents to be sent to the scholarship office is available under this category. Applicants must therefore send the following documents/credentials to the scholarship office on or before July 31.
- If you are sending the documents via the scholarship’s e-mail address, please be sure to send the complete documents to the Nikkei Scholarship address which is [email protected]. The scholarship will not be responsible should in case you input the wrong e-mail address or for sending to another address.
（1）Your Personal History (Form 1)
（2）A Photo of You ( Size- 4.5cm×3.5cm)
（3）A Composition (Form 2)
（4）Your Overseas Study Plan (Form 3)
（5）An informal Letter of Acceptance (Form 4) ( The informal letter of acceptance is Optional.For candidates who have already secured admissions to study at the schools in Japan)
（6）Student’s Medical History (Form 5)
（7）A Letter of Recommendation (To be written by overseas Japanese descent schemes/organizations) (Form 6)
（8）A Confirmation of Intent (Form7)
（9）Student’s Graduation certificate or their registration certificate ( the translated version is required)
- The above mentioned documents are expected to be prepared in local language as that is the only acceptable form.
- The Essay (Form 2) is not to exceed the space already specified in length.
- When you are sending the informal letter of acceptance, the Medical History of yours, A Letter of Recommendation written by “Japanese descent scheme/organizations”, and a Confirmation of your Intent, they expected to be sent as original documents. No photocopied document is accepted.
- Where the student’s final school did not provide a graduation certificate , students are to provide a copy of their graduation diploma. The diploma is to be notarized by a notary public and it must be submitted in place of the graduate cert.
- Submitted documents will in no way be returned to applicants under any reason or circumstances.
- Please bear in mind that the “entry form”is NOT the same as application document. You cannot be accepted as a scholar unless every required application documents is submitted through the postal mail/email address.
- Applicants are to consult the scholarship office in advance if there are problems such as inability to obtain the copy of their graduation certificate or inability to send an original letter of recommendation which may result due to the spread of COVID-19 or its restrictions.
- Applicants are to carefully fill in the “entry form”, once completed, press “send” button,then you will get an email that has the link to application form download page.
- Please bear in mind that “entry form”is not the same as the application document.You will not be accepted if all application documents required is not submitted by postal mail.
- If there is a problem with the URL used in your application form for those who registered through the scholarship Gmail address. If you do not see the URL in the spam box area of your emails, kindly contact the scholarship board at [email protected]
The last date to apply for this scholarship in Japan is on the 31st of July, 2022. Applicants must therefore make sure to upload the necessary documents/credentials to the scholarship board on or before July 31.
This is a rare opportunity for you to utilize, application from various educational institutions of higher learning is acceptable. Applicants are also required to choose a school and negotiate with it regarding its enrollment formalities. If candidates aspires to study at a Japanese-language school, they are to go for those schools that are designated by the scholarship board.
Never let this opportunity pass you by, if this does not interest you, worry no more! As Yabacampus.com has series of scholarship opportunities available for you, get local and international scholarships at your doorstep by stay tuned to yabacampus.com. Good Luck in Your Academic Pursuit!
- ‘I Was A Regular School Fees Debtor’_ Singer Crayon shares his story
- University of Montreal Scholarships Canada
- ABUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
- ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form 2022/2023
- Top 50 Best High Schools in San Antonio