Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas [NLNG] Limited Post-Primary, Scholarship Award Scheme Application Form, Criteria, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Deadline, Screening Test Date, Time and Venue for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
The Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) hereby invites application from qualified primary school pupils for its 2021/2022 POST-PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five/Six pupils through secondary school education.
ABOUT NLNG POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
- The scheme aims at supporting high performing basic six pupils in company’s host communities and the oil-producing states of Nigeria to access post primary education uninterruptedly.
- The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries, and has grown to a total of 172 beneficiaries by 2015.
- Prospective pupils are admitted onto the scheme based on excellent performance at the annual National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
CRITERIA / ELIGIBILITY FOR AWARD (MERIT)
Prospective beneficiary must:
- • Be an indigene of an NLNG host community
- • Be a Basic 5 or 6 pupil and must provide his/her Basic 5 or 6 result
- • Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter).
- • Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community
- • Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council
- • Provide a passport-sized photograph
- • Not be a child or ward of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Go on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu. Then click on the PPSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal. Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
Please note that:
- A) All requested documents must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- B) Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of application.
- C) Applicants will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- D) Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- E) Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Selection Test
SCREENING TEST SCHEDULE
Applicants are advised to provide valid contact details (email address and/or telephone numbers) which they must check regularly after the selection test, as these will be used to communicate the outcome of their application.
31st July, 2021.