Council of Legal Education, Nigerian Law School (NLS) Call to Bar Ceremonies Schedule, Fee/Charges, Requirements and Screening Modalities / Final Clearance Exercise for 2020/2021 Call to Bar Ceremony.
The management of the Nigerian Law School (NLS) has released the dates, event schedule, fees, screening modalities and requirements for the 2020/2021 Call to Bar Ceremonies.
LATEST UPDATE: NOTICE TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS FOR CALL-TO-THE BAR JULY, 2021
This is to inform all successful applicants (2020 Resit candidates) for Call-to-the Bar ceremonies to submit the following documents for screening to Admissions office via email@example.com
1. Photocopy of LL.B degree certificate
2. Print out of Law School Result
3. Evidence of Payment for Call-to-the Bar
4. Photocopy of the Nigerian Law School ID card
This exercise is to commence from Monday June 28 – July 5, 2021.
Nigerian Law School Call to Bar 2020/2021 Ceremonies Dates
This is to notify Members of the Body of Benchers and aspirants to the Bar that the Call to Bar Ceremonies for candidates in Bar Final Examination is scheduled as follows:
Date: July, 2021
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Eagle Square, Abuja.
Nigerian Law School Call to Bar Fees
This is to notify all successful candidates in the last Bar Exams to pay their Call to Bar clearance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) into the Body of Benchers Zenith Bank account number 1015715697.
Payment through another account will not be accepted.
Nigerian Law School Call to Bar Requirements
Read instructions below on Requirements for the 2020/2021 NLS Call to Bar:
- Evidence of payment of Thirty Thousand Naira (₦30, 000) Call to the Bar processing Fee into the Account designated below:
Account Name: Body of Benchers Nigerian Law School Call to the Bar Account
Bank: Zenith Bank PLC
Account NO: 1015715697
- Original and Photocopy of LL.B Certificate
- Original and Photocopy of the candidate’s Law School Identity card
- Print-out of the candidate’s result