Nigerian Military School (NMS) Zaria List of Shortlisted Candidates for the Board Selection Interview Exercise Scheduled to Commence on… Read more details below
This is to inform all candidates who applied to the Nigerian Military School Admission Form into JSS1 for 2022/2023 that the list of shortlisted candidates for the selection interview has been released for the 2022/2023 academic year.
UPDATE: As of the time of this publication, the Nigerian Military School (NMS) Zaria NMS Zaria Shortlisted Candidates for Interview wasn’t released by the school management.
Kindly bookmark this webpage or keep visiting our platform daily for any latest updates about Nigerian Military School (NMS) Zaria.
NMS Zaria Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2022/2023
WE ARE PLEASED to publish the list of candidates shortlisted for the 2022/2023 NMS Selection Board Interview.
The selection interview will hold from
11 September – 25 September 2021 at the School.
Candidates whose names appear in the list below are to report to the School unfailingly on
11 September 2021 along with the items listed below.
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NMS LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES IN PDF.
Nigerian Military School (NMS) Zaria Interview Dates and Requirements 2022/2023
Candidates whose names appear in the list below are to report to the School on the interview date along with the items listed below.
- Original copy of Birth Certificate.
- Original copy of Local Government and State of Origin Certificate.
- Primary School Certificate and Testimonial.
- Original copy of Examination photo card printed from NMS admissions portal.
- Clear passport photographs (4 copies).
- Chest X-ray from a Government or Military Hospital.
- A medical certificate of fitness from a Government or Military Hospital.
- White vest – 2.
- White short knickers – 2 pairs.
- White canvas – 1 pair.
- White socks – 2 pairs.
- Bathroom Slippers – 1 pair.
- Cutlery – 1 set.
- Writing materials.
- Eating utensils.
- Blanket – 1.
- Bucket – 1.
- Broom – 1.
- Mosquito Net – 1.
- Bedsheet – 1.
- Face Mask – 2.
- Administration fees ₦15,000.00 (fifteen thousand naira) cash.
For further information, please call 09055522283 or 09055522284